This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
parasite eve 3rd birthday
xbox 
Hi all
i am trying to play parasite eve 3rd birthday on JPCSP i got it working in a good FPS rate during the video parts but when it the game it self starts the rate drops to 7 FPS !!!!!!

any ideas? i am running it on a Toshiba tecra A11 laptop, with i5 and 4G of RAM , windows 7 professional 64bit.

thanks
There's already a thread about this game here: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4042

And if your laptop uses integrated graphics, then it's too slow for JPCSP.
what your VGA. if Intel/onboard then doesn't work.
must with GeForce or ATI.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
can i add a Geforce card to my laptop ? i mean is there any external graphic card that i can buy?
if i'm not wrong there is ext.vga that can add on laptop. search on google.
or anyone in this forum ever heard?
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
can i configure the analog controller of jpcsp to mouse?, for example, [x] = mouse1 , [o] = mouse2 [analog] = mouse control , im just new here, i want to play this game, thru mouse, i think its really hard to play the analog on cursor.