This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The 3rd Birthday - ULES01513
Game is playable. Have nice sound, a decent speed and decent graphics.

However, game have some minor bugs. E.g.: The first time i hit START button and the pause menu appears, (I mean, the first time i press START on a stage) the background is something else but no what is supposed to be there. Every after i put pause the pause background is fine.

Also, after a pause game graphics corrupt getting blur and like changing some color. After a cut-scene it fix alone.

About the performance, it is good most time; but i have to say that sometimes becomes slow. Game speed is unstable; i am sure is for the ATI issue. To get a decent FPS (20-30) i must activate at same time:
-Disable UBO
-Enable saving GE textures etc
-GE graphics
-Vertex Cache
-Shaders
-CLUT

There's other thing but like it is running on PC instead PSP i guess is not important; is about installing data. It is as option (On the option menu) that being enabled game in did install, BUT when "Start game" is hit game says that install data is corrupted and game image is going to be use instead.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   r2684x64 - T3rdB (Install problem).7z (Size: 116.61 KB / Downloads: 115)
[Image: montcer.png]
Test on r2703. Same issues that before.

I want to add this time that game gets 30 FPS progresive; when gameplay start FPS is around 15 and it is going faster until 1 minute after FPS is around 25/30. Also, when i get to a checkpoint, it seems that graphics have a flashing, a frame skipping or something like that because image is not stable.

When in game, if i disable some video options, apply changes and enable it again image flashing will fix.

NOTE: This game version is not yet on Game List Part 2.

Attached Files
.7z   r2703x64 - T3rdB (Profiler+InfoLog).7z (Size: 153.2 KB / Downloads: 94)
psp 
this game is not playable fps has serious errors I have an ATI Radeon 6670 and the game is going and the color is too low frames per second when I go into the body of an enemy with the sinker. and the only way to give back to the poor on average 15 to 30 frames per second, I have to resize the window, so it happens when I use the release. and dipping. this without tick vertes shaders and cache options on one hand the vertex cache memory volcanoes increasing uncontrolled mind and get the error codecache is full size. Perhaps only in computers with nvidia is running this game is a shame for me I hope this serves more as a constructive comment to help raise this wonderful game.: huh:
No todos los juegos llegan a 60 FPS; algunos (como este) llegan a 30 y está bien, el juego puede ser perfectamente jugable así.

Yo también tengo una tarjeta de Video ATI; en mi caso una 6620g. Para corregir los errores de video intenta cambiando las opciones de video.
A short gameplay:
http://youtu.be/qzIreDqrJg4
psp 
The error is when I try to explain Aya Brea uses immersion into enemies, the color is set to black and white frames per second down from 30-20 to 9-6 and everything slows down. as if straining. I play in the R2707 v0.6 operating system but Windows XP 86x. 32-bit architecture. may be due to that. I will try to post a video to see the error I'm trying to teach you. I tried several modifications to the commands of video and did not solve the problem rather out other errors as acces violation exception. causes the problem as a library of graphics card I own
(09-01-2012, 11:18 PM)EMINEMJG Wrote: The error is when I try to explain Aya Brea uses immersion into enemies, the color is set to black and white frames per second down from 30-20 to 9-6 and everything slows down. as if straining... I tried several modifications to the commands of video and did not solve the problem rather out other errors as acces violation exception. causes the problem as a library of graphics card I own
A couple of pictures will help too. Also, you may want attach a info log because if there's a problem, it will show there.
(08-28-2012, 11:05 PM)montcer9012 Wrote: No todos los juegos llegan a 60 FPS; algunos (como este) llegan a 30 y está bien, el juego puede ser perfectamente jugable así.

Yo también tengo una tarjeta de Video ATI; en mi caso una 6620g. Para corregir los errores de video intenta cambiando las opciones de video.

disculpa el off , pero tienes ya que tienes ATI quiero hacerte una consulta. Yo quiero jugar el god of war (Chaos of Olymp. si mal no recuerdo), tengo una Ati 6670 pero me anda muy lento, tu lo has podido hacer andar este juego y con que configuracion exactamente ?

gacias por la respuesta.

(Mi PC = procesador Athlon II x3 + 2 GB RAM + ATI 6670 + Windows XP SP3 + Java 7)
(09-03-2012, 09:12 AM)pepefe Wrote: Yo quiero jugar el god of war (Chaos of Olymp. si mal no recuerdo), tengo una Ati 6670 pero me anda muy lento, tu lo has podido hacer andar este juego y con que configuracion exactamente ?
Desde la versión 2684 JPCSP se comporta muy bien con casi todos los juegos que tengo; aun no logro conseguir unos 30 FPS para que los juegos sean perfectamente jugables pero al menos algunos están entre 15/20 FPS y suele ser una velocidad decente.

De los dos GOW para PSP me corre mejor el Ghost of Sparta. Ambos comparten una configuración que lo hace "jugable":
-Vertex Cache = Es la opción que mejores resultados da para obtener más FPS
-Shaders = Desde la r2684 activar Shaders suele dar el otro impulso de velocidad para tener más de 10 FPS. Si se activa con "Dynamic Shader generation etc" los FPS suelen estar entre 10 y 15, aveces 20.
-Enable VAO = Necesario para que las imágenes se muestren bien.
-Save GE screen para no se qué cuestión = Intenta activarlo a ver qué pasa
-Disable Vertex etc = Esta hace que el juego se vea casi perfecto pero los FPS bajan a menos de 10

De igual forma sigue el progreso del juego en su Tema dedicado y si tienes el juego sería buena idea que postees log aveces para que gid nos ayude a correr el juego; es aquí:
God of War: Chains of Olympus - USA - UCUS98653 [Encrypted]
I finished the game and it ran perfectly on r2600 x32. AMD cards had some visual issues, I dont know if it was solved though.
Phenom II x4 BE 3500 mhz - 8gb DDR3 1333 mhz - HD5870 1gb
Core i3 2350M 2.3 ghz - 8gb DDR3 1333 mhz - HD 3000
Core i5 4570 3.6ghz - 16gb DDR3 1600 mhz - GTX970 4gb oc