This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gloria Union - ULJM05813
Jpcsp r2289
Use Media Engine + Decode Audio SonicStage + use non-native fonts
Video:none

tested on XP. haven't tested with Win 7.
use ATI 10.10.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 4.5 KB / Downloads: 95)
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Not working here.

Intro video does not play and I get a black screen right after I hit Game Start.

Tested with your exact settings and revision.
still work with r2293.
Servbotty if you use win7 and still didn't work with latest r2293. try it with XP.
because i tested with XP. before i have tried with 7 doesn't work.
r2293 haven't tested with 7.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Tried r2293 with the same settings. Still getting a black screen after hitting Game Start.

Intro video now plays but without sound.

I'm attaching my log file and leaving my specs.

CPU: Intel Pentium Dual Core E5200 @ 2.50 GHz (2 CPUs)
RAM: 2046 MB
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS (512 MB)

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 141.22 KB / Downloads: 83)
Is it normal for this game to slow down during the fight scenes? I'm getting 50ish fps during fight scenes and the voice quality in particular takes a nosedive. What I mean is the voices during fights become all choppy and stuff. Is it like this for you guys?
Running this on Windows 7.
r2377 build.

Intro plays, main menu loads. However, after choosing game start, black screen occurs.

Used OP's configuration.
Again, running this on Windows 7 64 bit, same config.
Completely working on 2927