This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corpse Party - THE ANTHOLOGY- Hysteric Birthday 2U (ULJM06114)
Game: http://vndb.org/v10231

The opening video works fine but the problem comes after. The sound effect does not comes out, only a small 'spark' sound. The BGM and character voice is gone too.

Any idea how to fix it? Huh

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 7.77 KB / Downloads: 94)
(08-11-2012, 03:28 AM)daniman1 Wrote: Any idea how to fix it? Huh
Have you installed SonicStage or the at3 external plugin??

If don't, you can make it taking a look on "1.Start Here" link on my sign.
[Image: montcer.png]
I've installed the SonicStage before, but I don't know about the at3. I've check the "JPCSP for dummies" but I can't seem to find a way to install the at3 external plugin. The given download link is in china which I can't understand.
I followed the said procedure,

Quote:1. Start jpcsp

2. start the mono_at3+_xxxxxx.exe
3. Select Language -> English
4. Select the atarc directory from your game directory ( e.g. tmp\ULJS00379\Atarc )
5. Click the "Launch Sony Sound Forge"
6. Then , click "Start"

but there is no Atarc folder in the Corpse Party - THE ANTHOLOGY- Hysteric Birthday 2U game directory (but for some reason, other game has one), any clue?
Sorry i can't give you more help but none of the games i own need to do this so i don't know more tips.

Otherwise, maybe this option have something to do. (Watch attached picture).

In case don't, try making a post where you attach a info log with the steps you made on the dedicated game thread.
To do that first locate the game on Games List Part 1 or 2, depend of game's name. After take a look on How to post a log. Those threads are attached on General Discussion and you can reach there on my signature.

Good luck.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Emm, Corpse Party - THE ANTHOLOGY- Sachiko's Game of Love - Hysteric Birthday 2U (full name) is not/yet listed on the Game List.

Btw, My JCPSP already use that configuration (on the picture) and as you can see, the problem is there. Anyway, thanks for helping me, for now, I will play another game in my PC (Mostly VN though...)
(08-11-2012, 06:15 AM)daniman1 Wrote: Emm, Corpse Party - THE ANTHOLOGY- Sachiko's Game of Love - Hysteric Birthday 2U (full name) is not/yet listed on the Game List.

Btw, My JCPSP already use that configuration (on the picture) and as you can see, the problem is there. Anyway, thanks for helping me, for now, I will play another game in my PC (Mostly VN though...)
In that case will be great if you create the dedicated post.

As you can see on the Games List, they are listed like:
-Playable
-Half Playable
-Loadable
-Intro
-Encrypted

It seems the game you are testing is Half Playable, so if you can make a new thread on the correct section, attach the info log and gave all the details you can waiting for the developers to help you.

Here is the link, choose correct section to make your post:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=54
[Image: 2U.jpg]

Full Name: Corpse Party - THE ANTHOLOGY- Sachiko's Game of Love - Hysteric Birthday 2U

The game work fine from the opening video. When it reach the main menu, the sound effect somewhat broke and only let out a small 'spark' sound.

Other than the sound, BGM, and character voice, the game work normally.

My PC:
Windows 7 64 bit
athlon x4 945 .. 3.0 Ghz
ati readeon 6790
4 GB DDR3

SonicStage and AT3 installed

All possible/recommended JPCSP configuration already tried...

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 10.22 KB / Downloads: 89)
....Like this? http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=75629

Tell me if there is something wrong, because I'm just a new guy here
Yeah, like that. Maybe you want bring some infor about your PC, OS and CPU architecture. Otherwise, the log will be enough to found the problem; if don't, dev team will advice you.

EDIT: It seems that other games of that same serie has same issue; maybe you want try the advice of that other versions to see if some work for you. Any advance you found have to be post on game thread for the record.

EDIT 2: Add there the steps you have done, like install SonicStage and the missing atrac folder on tmp.