This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Growlanser IV: Over Reloaded - ULJM05896
game dont't run on new wersion emuls ):
CPU: QuadCore Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz;
MB: Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L
RAM: DDR3 6,0GB;
Gfx: ASUS Nvidia GeForse GTS 550Ti @ 1024 MB;
My video channel emuls test.
ps2 
do not see me the dialogue in Japanese!
someone help me. T_T
using 2574, with :

- GE graphics, use vertex cache (those don't seem to change much one way or the other as far as I saw)
- ignore invalid memory access (same as above)

- use media engine, decode audio with sonicstage
- use compiler

Game works great, audio is fine all along, except during cinematics (there's a lack of synch between audio and video, a good 5sec late for the audio) and stuttering/slow downs during the game.
But otherwise, perfectly playable.
CPU : quadcore i7 2600K @ 3.70 GHz
RAM : 16g DDR3
MB: GA-Z68X-UD3P
Gfx: Nvidia GeForse GTX 580 @ 1536 MB
(08-03-2012, 05:15 PM)elrad135 Wrote: using 2574, with :

- GE graphics, use vertex cache (those don't seem to change much one way or the other as far as I saw)
- ignore invalid memory access (same as above)

- use media engine, decode audio with sonicstage
- use compiler

Game works great, audio is fine all along, except during cinematics (there's a lack of synch between audio and video, a good 5sec late for the audio) and stuttering/slow downs during the game.
But otherwise, perfectly playable.

This game is very delicate with video option combination.

Use :
-Ge
-Vertex
-Shader
-Disable UBO
-Enable VAO
-Enable Dynamic shader generation

And it's constant 60FPS in-game, strangely FMV play at 55FPS regardless of setting, which contribute to the audio-video sync break.
I do have constant 60 with the settings I use, but still that stuttering/out of synch, will try your method though, I'd really love to not hear casual conversation during a big ass explosion :p

edit : just tried, I lost 10fps with your settings, and I still have the same issues Wink
Ah yes, probably got to do with how you have nvidia and I have ati card. I have no stuttering whatsoever, it's all smooth except during FMV.

The FMV issue seems to be a bug, you should post a log about it (I'm not too bothered with it Tongue).
not bothered by it either, point of my post was to say it was playable in a recent version actually :p
it's fun too at times, as that moment when I said, when you hear casual conversation, with some kind of atomic explosion in video. (and it's not really a spoiler, it's barely 30mins in that game :p )
Tried enabling only GE graphic and I see it use much more CPU than my setting, if you have powerful CPU like 2600K no wonder it's fine.
yeah, but didn't your settings include the ge graphic ? or did I misunderstand that ?
I mean tried only enabling "only ge graphic".