This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Growlanser IV: Over Reloaded - ULJM05896
oh yeah, here it doesn't really like it too, always used ge only + vertex with this game.
it seems to provide me with the best ratio of playability.

(tried a few more times your settings and I ended up having graphical artifacts all over the place while at it, so came back to ge+vertex only)
CPU : quadcore i7 2600K @ 3.70 GHz
RAM : 16g DDR3
MB: GA-Z68X-UD3P
Gfx: Nvidia GeForse GTX 580 @ 1536 MB
That's probably because you have vsync not forced to off on nvidia control panel.
I indeed might not, never quite looked at that panel, will try that Wink
CPU : quadcore i7 2600K @ 3.70 GHz
RAM : 16g DDR3
MB: GA-Z68X-UD3P
Gfx: Nvidia GeForse GTX 580 @ 1536 MB
Just got the english version of the game (undub) and I seem to have the same stuttering the other person was talking about in fmvs. Any ideas on how to fix it yet? It's pretty bad for me.

A few other issues I'm having:
- Audio pauses for a split-second whenever someone speaks a line (the whole game possibly as the dialogue box pauses shifting at the same time). Could be undub related could not be idk, sounded like it works fine on a normal PSP but this is an emulator and all. UNDUB ONLY Related issue
- Sometimes when characters faces are up on the screen they're kind of glitchy graphically, can also be the full body on some characters.
-Sometimes when there are special effects going on on the screen (or just when im moving around) the sprites get a little glitchy

any help with any of these issues would be great. Using the settings that guy posted on page 2 + media engine/sonic stage audio decoder. I'm on an i5-750 and 5870 build.

FPS seemed fine in the camp but on the docks was going 34-38 most of the time. Didn't get further than that so didn't check battles yet. The game seems entirely playable this early on but the issues are noticeable and kind of annoying.

Also I'll mention this about the undub is terrible quality, really early on and theres been a ton of wrong audio lines (wrong character speaking makes it obvious). Wouldn't suggest it, prob gonna download the normal english version cause of it

EDIT: Switched to the normal english version and that first thing about the game "pausing" during dialogue is resolved, but all the sprite glitchyness and fmv stuttering remains.

Edit 2: I may have found a couple different ways to fix the general graphical glitchyness (But not fmv video stuttering) however right now whenever I try to play I'm suffering from display driver crashes less than 5 minutes in meaning I can't really do or test anything. Can't really test more till I fix that
(08-06-2012, 01:33 AM)Lunarhawk Wrote: Just got the english version of the game (undub)
prob gonna download the normal english version cause of it

We don't support piracy, hacked or modified games here.
After the first boot window, that warns there.. becomes a black screen and nothing else happens.
Test r2788
CPU: QuadCore Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz;
MB: Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L
RAM: DDR3 6,0GB;
Gfx: ASUS Nvidia GeForse GTS 550Ti @ 1024 MB;
My video channel emuls test.
i got the jap version of this game when i play the audio output got messed up like when dixion talking, regina voice comes out instead or it was they the voice from other line. i try out a hacked and undub as comparison and both are still have the same problem. did anyone got the same issue?

note i use the hack and undub as comparison only so please spare me the not supporting thing

(08-06-2012, 01:33 AM)Lunarhawk Wrote: A few other issues I'm having:
- Audio pauses for a split-second whenever someone speaks a line (the whole game possibly as the dialogue box pauses shifting at the same time). Could be undub related could not be idk, sounded like it works fine on a normal PSP but this is an emulator and all. UNDUB ONLY Related issue
- Sometimes when characters faces are up on the screen they're kind of glitchy graphically, can also be the full body on some characters.
-Sometimes when there are special effects going on on the screen (or just when im moving around) the sprites get a little glitchy

any help with any of these issues would be great. Using the settings that guy posted on page 2 + media engine/sonic stage audio decoder. I'm on an i5-750 and 5870 build.

FPS seemed fine in the camp but on the docks was going 34-38 most of the time. Didn't get further than that so didn't check battles yet. The game seems entirely playable this early on but the issues are noticeable and kind of annoying.

Also I'll mention this about the undub is terrible quality, really early on and theres been a ton of wrong audio lines (wrong character speaking makes it obvious). Wouldn't suggest it, prob gonna download the normal english version cause of it

EDIT: Switched to the normal english version and that first thing about the game "pausing" during dialogue is resolved, but all the sprite glitchyness and fmv stuttering remains.

the pause glitch between conversation is not only for undub but also japanese version, it seems the problem is when they try to load the audio which also ended messing the audio output the reason why English ver didnt got the pause glitch because they got minimum conversation audio unlike jpn ver