This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with the emulator itself.
(08-08-2012, 09:52 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: Mmm, your Windows does not recognize the "REG" command; that's innusual.

Try again whit this code but just look inside "test_result.txt" and told me the result.
Code:
@echo off
set key=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment
reg /?>>test_result.txt
REGEDIT /E Java_result.reg "%key%">>test_result.txt

To end the subject, try this:
1.Click on start -> type regedit
2.On the program that comes out use it like windows explorer. On the left side goto
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment
3.On the right side must appear sometime like the attached picture.
4.Right click on Javasoft key (On the left side) and then select export
5.Put some nome there, save the file and attach here.

I'm not a windows expert, but I too thought that was unusual that my pc didn't recognize the 'reg' command. I noticed it on both launches of the jpcsp emulator. But I also wonder why as this is a fresh install of Home Premium 64 bit straight off the official disc. I think it may have something to do when I cleared my registry through CCleaner. Regardless, nothing happens with the test_result.txt. Note it wouldn't let me attach the plain .reg file so I added it to a .rar file.

Attached Files
.rar   javasoft.rar (Size: 1.15 KB / Downloads: 84)
I will do some search about this; but the problem is that your Windows doesn't recognize the REG command blocking the JPCSP .bat file to doing his research of the installed Java.

On the mean while, this should be enought to run JPCSP. Execute it on the folder where JPCSP is supposed to be:
Code:
@echo off
set PATH=%PATH%;lib\;lib\windows-amd64\
echo Running Jpcsp 64bit...
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java" -Xmx1024m -Xss2m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-amd64 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar %*
:END

[Image: montcer.png]
(08-08-2012, 10:13 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: I will do some search about this; but the problem is that your Windows doesn't recognize the REG command blocking the JPCSP .bat file to doing his research of the installed Java.

On the mean while, this should be enought to run JPCSP. Execute it on the folder where JPCSP is supposed to be:
Code:
@echo off
set PATH=%PATH%;lib\;lib\windows-amd64\
echo Running Jpcsp 64bit...
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java" -Xmx1024m -Xss2m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-amd64 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar %*
:END

I used the JPCSP launcher created by the same guy who done the compatibility list and that works for now. I checked and I do have the reg.exe sitting in windows\system32 so I'm not sure. But thanks for your help a bunch and research could be nice!

Great to know!
[Image: montcer.png]