This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A grey screen
ps2 
Hi, well here is the thing. Every time when i finish playing a game in the jpscp, When i try to open again the jpscp , a grey screen appears and a can't see anything, and i have to delete all the program and re-configure it everytime when i want to play. Can anyone help me?

Is this the right way to configure the program?

P.S: Sorry for the bad English.
you are selecting the fullscreen option so the next time you start it, it goes full screen. you can right click on the grey area for the context menu.
(08-07-2012, 07:18 PM)7C7C Wrote: Every time when i finish playing ... i have to delete all the program and re-configure it ...
Man, sorry for the intrusion on your business, but if that options does not work, you shouldn't make a tutorial like that picture cause the fault will come to every person who copy the config making them hate JPCSP due a non working configuration.

Follow what hyakki says and them make a new tutorial hahahahaha.

Besides, JPCSP doesn't have a "magic" configuration that will make run every game; config depends mostly of the game and the computer running it.

-----

Disculpa que me intrometa sobre el uso de la foto que adjuntaste, pero si la gente usa esa misma configuración, ¡Le pasará lo mismo que a tí! Jajajaja.

Haz lo que dijo hyakki y vuelve a hacer el tutorial.

Además, JPCSP no tiene una configuración "mágica" que hará funcionar todos los juegos; la configuración depende mayormente del juego y de la computadora que lo correrá.
[Image: montcer.png]