This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having trouble running JPCSP
dos 
Hey guys, as you can see i'm new here. I downloaded the JPCSP to play naruto Ultimate Heroes 3, butt, it doesn't even open, CMD opens very quickly with this message:

"Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for objects heap
Could not create java virtual machine."

I already reinstalled java and it doesnt work Sad

Configs: Windows 7 Ult. 32-bit SP1
Intel Core2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz, 4GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 9400 GT

Please help me, i want to play that game *-*

And another question, whats that "Encripted, decripted" game? I dont get that ._.

I'm brazilian, sorry for my english.

Bye Smile
It seems that something is using your ram,jpcsp needs at least 2 gb to run,you have 4Gb so it's probably some program that uses your ram.About the encrypted games:Encryption is the method to make information unreadable,only the owner can read it,a decrypted game is readable by every one
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
aawn Sad and how can i fix it? Aand, how can i Decrypt one game?
I had the same problem with the emu and if you want that's work, change this line of .bat and replace number by this one :
-Xmx900m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=128m.
If it doen't run, decrements the 2 lasts numbers until 64m and finally if it doesn"t run always, decrements xmx about 50m step by step and try each time. After the emulator can run but if you decrease the memory allowed by jpcsp, the program will be slower to run your game (especally, the new games).
Hey the, thank you, it worked, and i increased the memory, but then the game dont load... With mem at 512 it loads, but at 1024+ it just shows a black screen. How can i fix that? Sad

thanks.