This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Load JPCSP' save files with PSP and vice versa.
psp 
Is there any way to load my saved game play with JPCSP to continue with my PSP?
I have tried to load my save files with my PSP and it says the files are corrupted and not loadable. I also tried to load my save in PSP with JPCSP, the save files and the icons appear like normal save in JPCSP but when I try to load it JPCSP just stops working altogether. I'm pretty sure that all the files are placed correctly.

My save files played with Jpcsp v0.6 2459 and my PSP's current Firmware is 6.20 PRO-B8. I have check the FAQs and guide, my problem is not mentioned.
Thanks in advance.
JPCSP save to PSP : Not currently possible
PSP save to JPCSP : Enable Crypto Mode