This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRW A Portable voice problem
psp 
Well, it's my first post here, so instead of complaining since the begining, I want to thank everyone who is involved in the project that has made this possible. I really apreciate your work guys, thanks a lot!

And well, moving on to my problem. There is this Super Robot Taisen A Portable (Or more commonly known as Super Robot Wars A Portable) in there, the characters are suposed to have a voice (dialogue) when attacking. The problem is, there is no such thing. I mean, I get music, sound effects from the attacks and everything else. But there are no voices. Is there any way in there I could get this to work? Sorry if this question was already asked before, I hope I don't mess up in my first post >.<.
Do you have installed SonicStage?? In case you don't, i suggest you install first. Here is a download link of latest version from official Asian Sony Web Site:
http://sonicstage.update.sony.net/v4301/...taller.exe

In case the problem still, take a look on the thread "JPCSP for dummies". You can reach there clicking on my sign "1.Start Here."
[Image: montcer.png]
(08-05-2012, 08:55 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: Do you have installed SonicStage?? In case you don't, i suggest you install first. Here is a download link of latest version from official Asian Sony Web Site:
http://sonicstage.update.sony.net/v4301/...taller.exe

In case the problem still, take a look on the thread "JPCSP for dummies". You can reach there clicking on my sign "1.Start Here."

I do =x. I have the Sonic Stage installed D: and okay, I will give it a look. Thanks for the help Big Grin