This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KH BBS.. LATEST REV
I do use remotejoylite or did. Once I got my new pc it stop working and gave me an error message. Oh and he didn't give you anything. You didn't buy the game so its still stealing. If he gave you the umd or a card that he bought to download the game online then yes it would count. What you did is the same as making a burned dvd movie of one of his. Its still stealing.
People that think they should get what they want just because they want it badly without any kind of work are the worst. I'm sure I'll still see you around here anyway. Your type doesn't just leave.
One more time!
...every time...seriously,every time! there would be an argue about the piracy or whatsoever stealing game because of no cash included in getting the game. Must u guys always comments off topic so often when the topic was suppose to be so simple as to asking help for how to played a game instead of being schooled of not buying the game?
oh...by the way...nobody want to spend their money. we all know that,as long as it is free,everyone would be happy.
Quote:Must u guys always comments off topic
must you pirates always admit to piracy?

this isn't the church or courtroom, you don't confess your sins and crimes here.
since u say this is not church or courtroom, why did u even bother about the pirates to do piracy? just properly help people with their game is more than enough.
because we want to respect the rules that's why,this forum has a rule:No help for pirates or downloaders.Please try to respect this rule
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]