This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jpcsp - fatal error
psp 
Hello,

first I would like to apologize for a bad English.
the official forum is mine hope lust.
At first paint my system:
Intel pentium 4 3.3 Ghz (2 CPU)
4 GB of RAM
Radeon 1950 per
Win XP 32 bits

I know this isn't the best computer:/

I have loaded jpcsp's most current version for winXP 32 bit. I have started the emulator, selected for loading UMD and started after that on UMD store CC FFVII the target directory. At first it begins with 30 fps and extremely good to run, only befor of the trailers seemed worn is the emulator simply ends, the error message:
A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment
Java is on the most current one genausso stood, like my Ati drivers, me, really have no more idea like me the problem solves, this is extremely stupid.
I hope you can help me here or draw meinerseitz attention to abuses. Thank you already time!