This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dangan-Ronpa 1 PSP The Best Ver / NPJH50515
@CeroCero please post the full log
Says that the file is too large (?)
22:51:12 INFO hle.IoFileMgrForUser - user_main - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/voice.pak flags = 1 permissions = 00
22:51:12 WARN emu - user_main - Sector number 549655 out of ISO (numSectors=24576)

Message repeats.
When this happen ?
(09-27-2013, 06:18 AM)CeroCero Wrote: Says that the file is too large (?)
22:51:12 INFO hle.IoFileMgrForUser - user_main - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/voice.pak flags = 1 permissions = 00
22:51:12 WARN emu - user_main - Sector number 549655 out of ISO (numSectors=24576)

Message repeats.
Just yesterday when I took the logger.
Sorry,my english is not good.
err,I mean after game load,when have probrem.
Anyway I re-rest r3402,It still work
maybe your iso have probrem.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   3402log.txt (Size: 21.84 KB / Downloads: 57)
Hello there, so i play Danganronpa on JPCSP r3402 windows XP 32 bit and i've done the prologue, everything works... Except for the sound in the cutscenes like the presentation, it seems like a silent movie if you know what i mean. Is this bug fixed or not ?