This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emulator cuases blue screen of death(bug issue)
(08-17-2011, 06:45 AM)hyakki Wrote: Jpcsp probably was what helped it crash since it puts higher than normal loads on the system & hardware then some hardware failed/glitched while it was running causing the crash, maybe check the S.M.A.R.T. status of your hard drives, they could be getting bad sectors or faulty writes from a failing hard drive. there are various software that can help check smart status (HDsentinal , PassMark DiskCheckup, or just google "hd Smart check")

I have researched the Kernel Inpage error and it mostly relates to defective hard drive, ram, even a corrupt system registry or viruses can cause it.

but if you really think jpcsp/java is at fault post the steps on how to reproduce it and any logs you can make/dig up.

:edit
I tried what you posted in the first post but was unable to reproduce the H key or the close / re-open crash
I pressed the H key and it said "do you want to exit" I clicked yes, msg went away, emulator pauses, closed by the cmd window, then immediately reopened the emulator, and tried again about 5 times and still no crashes. what game were you running at the time of the bsod?

This is pissing me the fuck off....WHY THE FUCK IS YOUR DAMNED RETARDED SITE LABLEING MY POSTS AS SPAM?!!!!

anyways........this is like my 25th attempt at posting this fucking message and i am pissed the hell off atm. ANYWAYS.....i recorded the video causing the crash and uploaded it to youtube. this will be proof enough that the emulator is causing the system crashes. YOUTUBE LINK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Emulator cuases blue screen of death(bug issue) - by deathsia - 08-17-2011, 05:40 PM