This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emulator cuases blue screen of death(bug issue)
your hardware problem!!! go buy new computer
Hykem Wrote:JPCSP uses a lot of libraries that access several of your hardware devices and it seems that one of them has a compatibility issue
Well, he wasn't the only one hahaha. But yeah, is not JPCSP it self; for me the problem is Java 7+Some games on some rev of JPCSP+AMD bad drivers.
[Image: montcer.png]
(08-17-2011, 08:27 PM)hyakki Wrote: yeah sounds like your pc is really messed up.
here are some things to try
1. Reinstall video, chipset & soundcard drivers
2. Reinstall Java the latest version
3. shut down any other running programs
then try jpcsp again if the system still crashes then I'd do a clean format and start new (backup your important data, format, reinstall os,drivers ..etc).

1000's of people have used Jpcsp and you are the only one with this issue.

no he isn't THE ONLY ONE. there is something that may be wrong with the emulator. I know how to install drivers n all that. I randomly started getting blue screen of death too. I have AMD7770 3.4 quad AMD and 4 gb DDR3 . any incompatibilities I'd like to know about. but I can play other games no problem high settings hours on end . I have very good cooling my temperatures are very low when I get the blue screen maybe some of us are having a valid reason to assume there is something wrong with the emulator and we are overlooked.