This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Display Exception from the Emulator
Here I got an exception "your display format is not compatible with Jpcsp or the anti-aliasing settings is not supported by your display" from the emulator but I've just updated my display driver to the latest release version. I'm using a laptop(ASUS K42JZ) with intel i3-380M and AMD Mobility HD6470M in it. Besides updating my display driver, I've tried to adjust my screen's color depth to 32bit, closed the AA function, and started the emulator with the parameter followed: "%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=104m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar %*, but all doesn't work. I would appreciate if anyone could tell me possible solutions.
By the way, the beta number of emulator is 2611. I have also tried another earlier beta version, but the exception remains.
another member encountered the same problem, he was using one of internal hd series ....unless one of the devs helps you .,you have to wait
(07-21-2012, 02:55 AM)shin x Wrote: another member encountered the same problem, he was using one of internal hd series ....unless one of the devs helps you .,you have to wait

Thanks for replying. It's quite strange that the emulator used to work well until I reinstalled my OS (Windows 7 - 32bit with SP1), but then it crashed even though I tried to get the configuration in accordance with my former OS.
Switching to the other graphics card instead of HD6470M may fix your problem ..
(07-21-2012, 04:20 AM)the shadow 33 Wrote: Switching to the other graphics card instead of HD6470M may fix your problem ..

Thanks for replying but it's a pity that there is no integral gpu to switch on this model. Is there anything else I can have a try?