This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Digimon World Re:Digitize - NPJH50588
(07-21-2012, 12:08 AM)julianno Wrote: when i try to play this game, the game said i dun have enough memory to save the savedata....
someone help plz ><

Press O on the top selection to progress, not X.
"x" is S (if you didn't change your control settings) and "o" is D.
Tested in Svn 2628 still the same glitch no title screen .... attack always 000 and time 000
(07-21-2012, 05:58 AM)uruhara12 Wrote: Tested in Svn 2628 still the same glitch no title screen .... attack always 000 and time 000

Read the whole thread, you can see the title screen with the options provided throughout the thread.
Come on people.

What you can't see is the cutscene when starting a new gameand you have all the other glitches which are still present.
(07-21-2012, 07:35 AM)damicore Wrote:
(07-21-2012, 05:58 AM)uruhara12 Wrote: Tested in Svn 2628 still the same glitch no title screen .... attack always 000 and time 000

Read the whole thread, you can see the title screen with the options provided throughout the thread.
Come on people.

What you can't see is the cutscene when starting a new gameand you have all the other glitches which are still present.

Yes i can see the title screen menu but not the background screen it is only white. and yeah the cutscenes still the same and i think we dont have the same graphics glitches because your an nvidia user while im an ATI user graphic card .... anyway hope it fix Big Grin
(07-21-2012, 08:09 AM)uruhara12 Wrote:
(07-21-2012, 07:35 AM)damicore Wrote:

Come on people.

Yes i can see the title screen menu but not the background screen it is only white. and yeah the cutscenes still the same and i think we dont have the same graphics glitches because your an nvidia user while im an ATI user graphic card .... anyway hope it fix Big Grin

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/attachment.php?aid=8951 try this settings minus VAO, CLUT and optimized vertex info off.
The title screen should no longer be white.

So, noone has a clue of what could be causing the sprite icons glitch? It seems like it should be quite symptomatic of something. The glitched intro video is also quite intriguing, too.

I also realized that I had ignore invalid memory access and ignore unmapped imports on while logging, I might relog in a couple of minutes.
Well, here are the three logs without the "ignore invalid memory access" and "ignore unmapped imports" options being on under R2629 x64:

Now, in R2629 x64, and without "ignore invalid memory access" and "ignore unmapped imports" being ticked I got a few errors for the intro cutscene.
I've made a .rar with two logs of this just in case, they're kind of the same until the error is triggered:

.zip   LOGINTROCUTSCENE.zip (Size: 14.77 KB / Downloads: 96)

These are the glitched dialogue boxes (just loaded the game and talked to a random npc, then closed jpcsp):

.rar   LOGGLITCHEDDIALOGUEBOX.rar (Size: 5.33 KB / Downloads: 85)

And this is a log where I entered the digivize screen (the one with most of the glitched/swapped sprite icons) after loading a game:

.rar   LOGGLITCHEDICONSPRITES.rar (Size: 5.19 KB / Downloads: 106)

I hope this helps in any way.

PS: The errors in the log in R2629 x64 are not present in the R2624 x86 log version of the emulator under the same circumstances (now without the "ignore invalid memory access" and "ignore unmapped imports" options being on), it could be a 64 bit error only.
The rest of the logs seem pretty similar to the ones posted earlier by me in this thread.

Again, if logs with only "software renderer" on under video settings are needed in any way just let me know, I'll get them ASAP.
(07-21-2012, 07:04 PM)damicore Wrote: Well, here are the three logs without the "ignore invalid memory access" and "ignore unmapped imports" options being on under R2629 x64:

Now, in R2629 x64, and without "ignore invalid memory access" and "ignore unmapped imports" being ticked I got a few errors for the intro cutscene.
I've made a .rar with two logs of this just in case, they're kind of the same until the error is triggered:

These are the glitched dialogue boxes (just loaded the game and talked to a random npc, then closed jpcsp):

And this is a log where I entered the digivize screen (the one with most of the glitched/swapped sprite icons) after loading a game:

I hope this helps in any way.

PS: The errors in the log in R2629 x64 are not present in the R2624 x86 log version of the emulator under the same circumstances (now without the "ignore invalid memory access" and "ignore unmapped imports" options being on), it could be a 64 bit error only.
The rest of the logs seem pretty similar to the ones posted earlier by me in this thread.

Again, if logs with only "software renderer" on under video settings are needed in any way just let me know, I'll get them ASAP.
Thank you for the logs!
Currently, I can't find anything special in the files. I'm reviewing the code to try to find out how the glitches (especially the one from intro video where one horizontal line is repeated across the whole screen)...
I will let you know if I need more detailed logs. Just keep going testing this game with new revisions... who knows?

Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
when i try to start the game and press "run" after i loaded digimon UMD it's automatically switches to "pause", and i can't press run again.
how can i fix it ? yesterady it worked, and now it's not. i tried to switch emu but still the same problem happens. thanks for helping
"http://www.emunewz.net/forum/attachment.php?aid=8951 try this settings minus VAO, CLUT and optimized vertex info off."
I already use this method, everything work fine....
but the 3D images is not appear, only the dialogue box
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/erroranw.png/
I didn't know if the error is frommy rom or my spec
(07-22-2012, 10:00 AM)shadowwwolf Wrote: when i try to start the game and press "run" after i loaded digimon UMD it's automatically switches to "pause", and i can't press run again.
how can i fix it ? yesterady it worked, and now it's not. i tried to switch emu but still the same problem happens. thanks for helping

Are you using a joystick? If so it might be a problem with your joystick, try using your keyboard and see if the error persists.

(07-22-2012, 03:27 PM)fahru999 Wrote: "http://www.emunewz.net/forum/attachment.php?aid=8951 try this settings minus VAO, CLUT and optimized vertex info off."
I already use this method, everything work fine....
but the 3D images is not appear, only the dialogue box
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/erroranw.png/
I didn't know if the error is frommy rom or my spec

Have you got an ATI GPU?