This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Digimon World Re:Digitize - NPJH50588
(07-20-2012, 06:12 AM)damicore Wrote: Do devs check these boards? I'm kind of new to this whole game troubleshooting part of the forum.

the devs do check the forums, the best chance to get help is post a log on the info setting as-well as any information on the problem as you can.
To post a log please follow in this exact order.
1. Debug > Tools > Logger > Show Logger > Select 'INFO' from the pulldown menu.
[use arrows on kb or mouse wheel if you can't select the pulldown.]
2. File > Load UMD > Press Run.
3. Play the game like normal, wait for the error or crash.
4. Close Jpcsp, in the Jpcsp directory find 'log.html'
5. Compress the log with zip/rar/7z or similar archiver then attach the compressed log to your forum post.
[Image: wwkn51.jpg]

OR If you use Jpcsp Launcher then you can just right click > Enable log. for the same effect.
(When you close jpcsp, it will automaticly compress all the needed log files for you, you just have to upload the pre-created zip file Smile)
[Image: j9lsa9.jpg]
(07-20-2012, 07:03 AM)hyakki Wrote:
(07-20-2012, 06:12 AM)damicore Wrote: Do devs check these boards? I'm kind of new to this whole game troubleshooting part of the forum.

the devs do check the forums, the best chance to get help is post a log on the info setting as-well as any information on the problem as you can.
To post a log please follow in this exact order.
1. Debug > Tools > Logger > Show Logger > Select 'INFO' from the pulldown menu.
[use arrows on kb or mouse wheel if you can't select the pulldown.]
2. File > Load UMD > Press Run.
3. Play the game like normal, wait for the error or crash.
4. Close Jpcsp, in the Jpcsp directory find 'log.html'
5. Compress the log with zip/rar/7z or similar archiver then attach the compressed log to your forum post.
[Image: wwkn51.jpg]

OR If you use Jpcsp Launcher then you can just right click > Enable log. for the same effect.
(When you close jpcsp, it will automaticly compress all the needed log files for you, you just have to upload the pre-created zip file Smile)
[Image: j9lsa9.jpg]

But how do I log for graphical glitches like the ones I was talking about? The cut-scenes and the icons.
I will post a log if it's possible.
Just follow exactly like hyakki said.
(07-20-2012, 07:31 AM)bugmenot Wrote: Just follow exactly like hyakki said.

It's not like a crash where I just try to reproduce it and the log will stop there. That's what confusing.
Do I open any screen in-game where the glitch is vissible and close and save the log?
I mean the glitch is vissible right of the bat when I load my saved game with the "fece" Icons where they shouln't be.
The log will log whatever is amiss with the game. The game doesn't need to crash itself to have a valid log, as long as you have debug window open, log.html will be generated.

Again just follow exactly like hyakki said.
Log for the bugged intro cut-scene after starting a new game:

.rar   introcutscenelog.rar (Size: 5.23 KB / Downloads: 161)

Log for the Glitched Icon Sprites, just after loading my save game:

.rar   Glitchediconsprites.rar (Size: 5.35 KB / Downloads: 151)

Log for the glitched doalog boxes:

.rar   gltchedtextbox.rar (Size: 5.48 KB / Downloads: 125)

All logged through R2624
I hope this helps Smile
(07-20-2012, 08:16 AM)damicore Wrote: Log for the bugged intro cut-scene after starting a new game:

All logged through R2624
I hope this helps Smile
Thanks for the logs!
No unknown graphical commands were listed in the log, which means the game is using only known ones. To check that the problem is not related to your graphics card, could you disable the Anti-Aliasing option under "Configuration / Display" and also try to disable all the options under "Configuration / Video" and just enable "Use Software Rendering (very experimental, not yet complete, slow)".
The display is now probably slower, but does it display correctly?

Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
I only use saving GE screen to texture instead of memory the game is in good speed but there some graphics glitch like the main screen it only has white thing and the menu and in the game when i talk to a digimon the screen become gray
(07-20-2012, 08:55 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(07-20-2012, 08:16 AM)damicore Wrote: Log for the bugged intro cut-scene after starting a new game:

All logged through R2624
I hope this helps Smile
Thanks for the logs!
No unknown graphical commands were listed in the log, which means the game is using only known ones. To check that the problem is not related to your graphics card, could you disable the Anti-Aliasing option under "Configuration / Display" and also try to disable all the options under "Configuration / Video" and just enable "Use Software Rendering (very experimental, not yet complete, slow)".
The display is now probably slower, but does it display correctly?

Thanks!

No it doesn't display correctly, all the problems I logged are still present (amiss sprite icons, glitched intro cutscene and glitched dialogue boxes). It presents the same graphical glitches plus some artifacts in the forms of random pixels being amiss and bigger polygons missing.
This is a screnshot of the game being rendered by software with no AA (also disabled all other options under video):

Should I log the game under the software renderer now?

(07-20-2012, 12:05 PM)uruhara12 Wrote: I only use saving GE screen to texture instead of memory the game is in good speed but there some graphics glitch like the main screen it only has white thing and the menu and in the game when i talk to a digimon the screen become gray

Tried this. It's even worse that what most of us got with my settings.
The glitches I had are still there and there are new glitches as the ones you pointed.
when i try to play this game, the game said i dun have enough memory to save the savedata....
someone help plz ><