This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Digimon World Re:Digitize - NPJH50588
If the timer can work then still playable Big Grin
Garbled intro, menus, time, and dialogue boxes persist in r2718.

2613 GUI INFO ge GL_CONTEXT_FLAGS: 0x0
2614 GUI INFO ge GL_CONTEXT_PROFILE_MASK: 0x0
2621 GUI INFO ge Using shaders with Skinning
2622 GUI INFO ge Using Geometry Shader for SPRITES
2622 GUI INFO ge Using Uniform Buffer Object (UBO)
2665 GUI INFO ge Using Geometry Shader shader-150.geom
2669 GUI INFO ge Using shaders with Skinning
2669 GUI INFO ge Using Geometry Shader for SPRITES
2670 GUI INFO ge Using Uniform Buffer Object (UBO)
2692 GUI INFO ge Using Geometry Shader shader-150.geom
2707 GUI INFO ge Using Async Vertex Cache
2708 GUI INFO ge Using non-optimized VertexInfo reading

I think these lines are new.
Log Attached.

Attached Files
.zip   Garbled Sprite Icons.zip (Size: 5.76 KB / Downloads: 95)
I've fixed an VFPU instruction in r2724. Could you check if this brings any change to this game?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(09-19-2012, 03:40 PM)gid15 Wrote: I've fixed an VFPU instruction in r2724. Could you check if this brings any change to this game?

No changes.
I apologize for my bad English.
Nothing has changed in R2758.
Nothing has changed in R2763.
A new VFPU bug has been identified by dan83 and fixed in r2773. Could you retest this game?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(10-14-2012, 08:44 PM)gid15 Wrote: A new VFPU bug has been identified by dan83 and fixed in r2773. Could you retest this game?

Everything is still the same as of R2774. What could that possibly mean?
psp 
Sadly, still no change in 2860.

Hi, i am new to the side and to the PSP Emulator *cough*
So i made a log and will attach it. It is the problems with the icons. I do not mind a bit of graphic mistakes but i would at least want the icons to be correct.
Sorry if i did it wrong or something. I hope at least that there will be a solution to these.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 3.35 KB / Downloads: 89)