This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Digimon World Re:Digitize - NPJH50588
Tested with R2665 because of the two VFPU instructions fixed in 2664 but the bugs are still present.
The same holds true for R2666. Or should I do a debug log again?
can someone help me whenever i try too run this iso i go to clcik run after ive selected this game it automaticaly pauses i spam it and it keeps going back to pause, what do i do?
Downloading the latest jpcsp rev should fix the problem .. But this game is not fully playable yet. Wait for devs to fix it.
whenever i start to load the game i get to the screen where i pick from one of 2 options when i clcik em it sends me back to the one that sas 357kb i cant read what it says, whaat is the problem
(08-06-2012, 07:22 PM)shadowtank754 Wrote: whenever i start to load the game i get to the screen where i pick from one of 2 options when i clcik em it sends me back to the one that sas 357kb i cant read what it says, whaat is the problem

As I said earlier in japanese games you use the circle in order to accept, not X.
Hit circle in the second option.
Everything still looks the same in r2672 just informing.
I hope this will get fixed one day.
R2689
30 GUI ERROR hle Tried to register a second handler for NID 0x358CA1BB called sceKernelSetCompiledSdkVersion606
464 GUI ERROR hle Tried to register a second handler for NID 0x358CA1BB called sceKernelSetCompiledSdkVersion606
I don't really know what this errors are for, I doubt it has to do with any boogs whatsoever as they appear too early.
The amiss sprite icons, stretched intro scene and garbled dialogue boxes are all there.
I guess it might be something different than VFPU instructions being handled incorrectly? Do you have any ideas GID?

Log for amiss sprite icons:
.rar   Digimon World ReDigitize - Amiss sprite icons.rar (Size: 5.22 KB / Downloads: 89)
The error that the emulator spits for the intro cutscene continues to be of the same nature, if you need me to log it again just ask gid.
I can't even start the game I click Run and it stays on Pause...
Nothing new as of R2687.

I attached an info level log just for the sake of it, but no warns or errors have been displayed.

Attached Files
.rar   R2687 Digimon World ReDigitize Info Log.rar (Size: 20 bytes / Downloads: 90)