This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Predator (ULES01350)
Nothing yet on r2672.

I have not mention it, but the invisible wall that block the fire shots is not always there cause some times fires go trough and impact where supposed to.

Here are two logs of 2 crash. As always, game video freeze but sound still there. Log Windows does not show any warning.

Attached Files
.7z   r2672-GRP Crash (2).7z (Size: 178.69 KB / Downloads: 97)
.7z   r2672-GRP Crash.7z (Size: 165.97 KB / Downloads: 76)
[Image: montcer.png]
This game is affected too by r2674 Blue Screen crash Undecided

Besides that, the fire patch issue still there on r2682. I don't attach a log cause JPCSP does not save it when Windows crash.
New test on r2703 and video driver still crashing after 3/5 minutes of gameplay.

Profiler.txt option was enable but the does not let JPCSP make the profiler.txt; it is on 0KB when i close it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   r2703x64 - GRP.7z (Size: 10.08 KB / Downloads: 64)
New try on r2748/r2750. Still the fire issue where bullet don't get where are supposed to and the random game freeze.

On r2748 game freeze. As always, it does not show any warning when freeze and sound still playing. On r2750 i can make it to 2nd stage but then my character doesn't from same site; this game have lots of bugs on the emulation part.

IMPORTANT: Video driver stop working warning does not show again. I am not sure if it was a JPCSP implementation or is because i update to Catalyst 12.9.

Attached Files
.7z   r2750x64 - GRP (Profiler+InfoLog).7z (Size: 235.78 KB / Downloads: 73)
.7z   r2748x64 - GRP (Profiler+InfoLog).7z (Size: 211.54 KB / Downloads: 65)
Game freeze even with SoftwareMode like only video option enabled; however, this is my first game that is enough fast for being playable on SoftwareMode; that doesn't meant that graphics are flawless, in fact, are very glitchy: (The ones on the right was with SoftwareMode)

I also make an Debug Log; is very huge even i didn't stay so long on the game, i just wait until game start and move a bit but didn't fire the weapon because i must go trough some steps until i am able to fire. I hope gid have enough time to check it. I use this config to make that log:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....4#pid78074
r2841x64 - GRP (DebugLog+Profiler):
http://www.mediafire.com/?zb3ithx33aei4s4

Attached Files
.7z   r2841x64 - GRP (InfoLog+Profiler-SoftwareMode).7z (Size: 201.01 KB / Downloads: 73)