This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want play FF Type-0 Demo but .....
MY eng is not good sorry
HI i want play FF Type-0 Demo but can't I

I download this demo on http://www.square-enix.co.jp/fabula/0/do...nload.html

and two file i have :

DOCUMENT.DAT

and

EBOOT.PBP

so i don't know how i can convert this files from ISO file plz teach me tanx Sad
pllzzz help me tanx
upppp
Just put your memory stick in the PC, later in the folder PSP, go and enter to the folder GAME, there, just make a directory with the name of the game, like ff0type, then put the document.dat and eboot.pbp into that folder and done, run your psp and play the game Smile
People in videogames are blind

Dark Devils Translations team
(08-12-2011, 08:58 PM)Butz_san Wrote: Just put your memory stick in the PC, later in the folder PSP, go and enter to the folder GAME, there, just make a directory with the name of the game, like ff0type, then put the document.dat and eboot.pbp into that folder and done, run your psp and play the game Smile

tanx man . but i want play to jpcsp and i want know how i can this two files convert on iso .
Try This .. From Jpcsp Folder Go to ( ms0 → PSP → GAME → Create a new file and name it " NPJH90209 " → Put the Demo files to the the folder that you created lately → Launch Jpcsp and then go to Load Memstick )

I didn't try the demo yet .. but who knows maybe it works for ya .
just inform us if it works .. Sleepy