This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SD GUNDAM G GENERATION WORLD - Data Install?
hmm thats gonna be hard, i only have a 32bit win7, and i can barely reach 1200 on xmx, but ill see what i can do, ill report anything out of the ordinary.

omg i cant believe your suggestion worked! i just increased the xmx value and deleted the tmp folder and it went thru the data install thingy at the start! thanks ill try to play it and see if the fps is ok.
I find it funny that people are playing this for the PSP instead of the Wii... I mean everything about it is better on the wii, and if you're going to emulate it on a computer might as well emulate the better version since portability is not the issue here, less emulator issues and I'd assume around the same price, didn't look at the psp price for the game.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
well i dont have a wii (thinking of buying one) and the wii version of the game, so that technically makes it illegal for me to use a wii emulator and playing the game on the emulator.
and my only problem now is that the movies dont have sound, but aside that the audio is fine.