This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Feature Requests
it does work for me although sometimes it causes graphical, textures problem after loading, but when the screens refreshes or changes like going to another area it'll return to normal almost everytime, sometimes though it freezes..
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93Ghz
VIDCARD: GeForce 7500 GT
RAM: 2GB
JAVA: 6_38 & 7 (both installed but only 7 is enabled)
JPCSP: Rev. 2968
Can you add custom frame skipping to Jpcsp, optimizations (hacks) to speed up emulation and maybe Intel HD support
Quote:custom frame skipping
already there, under options>video>frame skipping
Quote:optimizations (hacks) to speed up emulation
that's constantly being worked on. those have to be figured out, they don't just exist.
Quote:Intel HD support
i think intel itself would have to add support for higher opengl versions. jpcsp has the support as long as the card can use at least opengl 2.1+.

Quote:Intel HD support
i think intel itself would have to add support for higher opengl versions. jpcsp has the support as long as the card can use at least opengl 2.1+.
[/quote]

Intel HD supports OpelGl 2.1 and above but Jpcsp runs very Slow.I am able to play other games at very good fps
yeah, intel hd graphic cards aren't meant for heavy gaming, and definitely not for emulation. with time the emulator might speed up, but unless you use a dedicated graphic card like a modern geforce one you won't be getting good speeds anytime soon.
1) Remember window resize setting
2) An option to have loaded game to instantly run instead of hitting run button after being loaded
3) Ability to add more than one UMD folder path
(10-17-2012, 10:15 PM)rait56 Wrote: 1) Remember window resize setting
2) An option to have loaded game to instantly run instead of hitting run button after being loaded
3) Ability to add more than one UMD folder path

These have all already all been implemented. (r2649+)
1. Does this as default already. (when you re-open the emulator it should use last window size)
3. for more info -> http://code.google.com/p/jpcsp/source/detail?r=2639