This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Final Fantasy Type-0 Demo - NPJH90209
i deleted prometheus file from iso but nothing WHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
psp 
I don't have a sound.HuhHuh
Can you teach me step by step?
I got Sonic stage and I already check it in option.ShyShy
(08-17-2011, 04:21 PM)che Wrote: i deleted prometheus file from iso but nothing WHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

You must Remove the "prometheus.prx" file from the .ISO, and delete the "eboot.bin" file, make sure you rename the "eboot.old" file in the .ISO to "eboot.bin", then rebuild the image (duh using the "SAVE AS" option or "SAVE" option). That 's all. I get this problem too and this time i don't have a sound.
HELP MEHuhHuhHuhHuh
This forum doesn't support piracy or patched games. quit discussing issues not related to jpcsp.
(08-17-2011, 06:29 PM)chanon37 Wrote: I don't have a sound.HuhHuh
(08-17-2011, 04:21 PM)che Wrote: i deleted prometheus file from iso but nothing WHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

You must Remove the "prometheus.prx" file from the .ISO, and delete the "eboot.bin" file, make sure you rename the "eboot.old" file in the .ISO to "eboot.bin", then rebuild the image (duh using the "SAVE AS" option or "SAVE" option). That 's all. I get this problem too and this time i don't have a sound.
HELP MEHuhHuhHuhHuh

first thank you sooo much for help man tan . i can play game with sound .

conect your internet and install Sonic stage and u have sond like me Tongue
psp 
(08-18-2011, 10:17 AM)che Wrote:
(08-17-2011, 06:29 PM)chanon37 Wrote: I don't have a sound.HuhHuh

HELP MEHuhHuhHuhHuh

first thank you sooo much for help man tan . i can play game with sound .

conect your internet and install Sonic stage and u have sond like me Tongue

I got it man. Thanks a lot.Shy