This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Final Fantasy Type-0 Demo - NPJH90209
Mlan,
what settings do you use?
@vishmaxr : u should enable 2 ignore option of memory tabs
my video Big Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd0tvJmvMhk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10Y2v4-m7Ao
maplekhoa
did you use the prepatched decrpyted iso that was posted here?
(and got deleted)
its not working for me
@ticls
Yes, but first you have to remove prometheus patch from the iso ....you can easily remove the Prometheus Patch from a game to get your game to work with the JPCSP emulator
have fun! Big Grin
hi thank you so much for help guys . i dl this demo finlay . but i have not this icon "legend"
on ,y emulator 2263 why ?

Quote:Legend
[-] = Unchecked
[x] = Checked
[!] = Optional, use at own risk (possibly a speedup, can cause crashes / bugs, disable this first if you run into problems)
::When changing options do it before you load the game, or else you'll need to close and restart Jpcsp.::
(08-13-2011, 08:13 AM)maplekhoa Wrote: @ticls
Yes, but first you have to remove prometheus patch from the iso ....you can easily remove the Prometheus Patch from a game to get your game to work with the JPCSP emulator
have fun! Big Grin
How? Smile

edit
Found it:
http://forums.ngemu.com/showthread.php?t=138608
Not work in the news implementation HLEModuleFunction

Code:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at jpcsp.HLE.modules.HLEModuleFunctionReflection.execute(HLEModuleFuncti
onReflection.java:29)
        at jpcsp.HLE.modules.HLEModuleManager.handleSyscall(HLEModuleManager.jav
a:389)

Code:
HLE Function sceAtracDecodeData(sceAtrac3plus) not activated by default for Firmware Version 635

Edit : This error is fixed in the r2268
[Image: 1388267.png]
i play run but nothing show only black screen why ?
ok i am using the same settings but its not working for me :S the game wont start
(08-17-2011, 01:41 AM)Xemnas1 Wrote: ok i am using the same settings but its not working for me :S the game wont start

It never will, if you don't read this thread.

You have to remove the prometheus patch from the iso.