This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Final Fantasy Type-0 Demo - NPJH90209
Game alternative names
ファイナルファンタジー 零式 体験版
Fainaru Fantajī Reishiki

The trial version of the game is available from Square & PSN (japan).
Please don't post any links to unofficial sites or game files. it's against the rules.
keep the discussion to Jpcsp related material only, thanks.^^

tested with r2263
audio/video play perfectly in-sync (pretty nice since the movies are so long)
game audio works (BGM,SFX)
save & loads fine
speed is decent
not many noticeable glitches. // when using save ge to textures it will get more glitches but they are minor
screenshots
[Image: spdeh5.jpg][Image: 2hnq7ar.jpg]
[Image: a9wqr6.jpg][Image: dvhgzt.jpg]
[Image: 717ivt.jpg][Image: 1e2dyu.jpg]
[Image: 2nhgg93.jpg][Image: 1izwhg.jpg]
video

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=SWKVPEP7

Setting I used with above video
Code:
|Video|
[-] Disable VBO (automatically disabled if not supported)
[-] Only GE graphhics (not recommended for homebrew)
[-] Use vertex cache    
[x] Use shaders (experimental)                                                 <---- AMD | ATI | INTEL GPU's Disable if you have graphic problems.
[x] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders)  <---- AMD | ATI | INTEL GPU's Disable if you have graphic problems.
[-] Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)
[-] Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache)
[x] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory // will cause strange overlays (before the new game menu, and when starting battles), but the speed gain it provides is worth it.
[!] Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader (only relevant when using shaders) //speedup but causes pixilated graphics nice if you use default screen size.
[x] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders rec for AMD/ATI)
[-] Enable the shader implementation for the "Stencil Test" (more accurate but slower)
[-] Enable the shader implementation for the "Color Mask" (more accurate but slower)

|Memory|
[-] Ignore invalid memory access
[x] Ignore Unmapped Imports (not recommended)

|Media|
[x] Use Media Engine (Works only with 32bit JPCSP)
[-] Extract media files to tmp folder
[x] Decode audio files with sonic stage (you must have ss installed for this to work)
[x] Use non-native fonts from flash0 folder

|Compiler|
[x] Use compiler (dynarec)
[-] Output profiler into to profiler.txt (only for compiler)
[100] Maximum method size

Legend
[-] = Unchecked
[x] = Checked
[!] = Optional, use at own risk (possibly a speedup, can cause crashes / bugs, disable this first if you run into problems)
::When changing options do it before you load the game, or else you'll need to close and restart Jpcsp.::
note:
the pbp file wont load in jpcsp and will need to be converted to iso first.
thanks to jacky400 for telling me it was playable :X
Fullscreen 1080p works okay

However , the speed is slow around 40fps even on my 2600k running 5G with 16G and GTX590
(08-11-2011, 04:02 PM)jacky400 Wrote: Fullscreen 1080p works okay

However , the speed is slow around 40fps even on my 2600k running 5G with 16G and GTX590

hi man plz teach us how can run Final Fantasy Type-0 Demo
I created an ISO, now jpcsp tells it is encrypted.

You can dl type-0 a [removed]
PLZZZZZZZZZ HEEEELP TEACH ME HOW CONVERT FILES "EBOOT.PBP" AND "DOCUMENT.DAT"

tanx
Where are the admins? Again you can't use shaders on this with ati and you can't save using the emulator. You get an error when trying and when trying to use the shop.
One more time!
(08-11-2011, 05:38 PM)Mlan Wrote: [removed] just download this, preptached decrpyted iso ready to use.
[removed] just download this, preptached decrpyted iso ready to use.

Thanks!
(08-11-2011, 06:11 PM)beanclr Wrote: Where are the admins? Again you can't use shaders on this with ati and you can't save using the emulator. You get an error when trying and when trying to use the shop.

I'm not so sure if this is illegal. After all it is only a ISO made of the freely available demo (I assume, I have not downloaded and tested it).
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
(08-11-2011, 07:00 PM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(08-11-2011, 06:11 PM)beanclr Wrote: Where are the admins? Again you can't use shaders on this with ati and you can't save using the emulator. You get an error when trying and when trying to use the shop.

I'm not so sure if this is illegal. After all it is only a ISO made of the freely available demo (I assume, I have not downloaded and tested it).

=O Oh, I didn't think of it like that. I still don't want people coming here thinking that they can get iso's for what ever they want just because they found one on here for another game. You know, pre decrypted and all for them. Use the stray animal rule. If you feed it once its gonna come back for more right.
----------------------
Okay if you use encrypted save mode you can access the save crystal and the shop( I didn't check this one but I believe it works) but you can't save. You get an error( I have no idea what it says. =P). It might be that it can't access the memory stick. Ether way this is just a fix around.
One more time!
What settings are needed?
Can't start.