This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP 64 bits isn't running now (but was before)
psp 
I gave a try at the JPCSP 64 bits yesterday, and it asked to install Java 64 bits. I did, and it ran perfectly. But I read the Read Me, and it suggested to install the 32 bit version, and the 32 bit Java as well, for more compatibility. I did, but I can't use the 64 bits anymore :/ It asks me to install the 64 bit Java again.
I installed the 64 bit Java, unistalled all Java, installed again, removed again, removed emus, every java, installed again...
And the 64 bit JPCSP keeps asking to install 64 bit Java. No matter what.
What is even more strange is that the 32 bit JPCSP runs fine, even after I had the 32 Java unistalled, or even worse, after unistalling every kind of Java.

What should I do to use the 64 bits version again? :/