This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make emu faster, stop working on ProOnline
Please, make emu faster, and make it's compatibility better. Many games cannot be playable at all or cannot be playable on decen't speed. In many games there are graphical glitches, there are sound problems. Fix that devs, stop working on ProOnline. Why do we need that for now? You can work on that when u make emu better (faster, better compatibility and else). From what i can see, this emu is in very early stage. It's system requirements are higher than pcsx2 emulator requirements. With cpu you need to have to play psp games at some good speed (not full speed in most games) u can play ps2 games at full HD resolution 60FPS all the time. Don't know why is that, maybe because of java, realy don't know. Cmon guys, i love psp games (god of war, dragonball z, and many others) but i have to buy new cpu (4 cores minimum) to play god of war at 50 fps. With my dual core (with speed hacks on pcsx2) i can reach 50-60 fps on god of war. Do something about this emu, don't work on some things that no one (except few maybe) use. That's all i have to say. Cheers!

Messages In This Thread
Make emu faster, stop working on ProOnline - by srdjan1995 - 07-12-2012, 12:21 PM