This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - ULJM05775
Okay, here are some news. I've tested r2570 64bits. Still no playable "Where the Heart Goes" and "Blank Points" cutscenes, nor can we play the saved secret episode. However, this time, all cutscenes from the Secret Episode are playable, and I could manage to play to and finish the secret episode, when loading the downloaded savedata.

So, I think it's no coincidence if we can't get to play the re-saved secret episode. We'll have to go by the two cutscenes, fixing them, then the savedata will be clean, and loadable... I think so, at least.

gid15, save us! We're THIS close to make the game fully playable =D
[Image: 190940tumblrlwils7EO2h1qcsioio1r1500.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix-JP-ULJM05775[Encrypted] - by hyperblast - 06-09-2012, 12:05 PM