This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - ULJM05775
Okay, I've done some tricks. I've downloaded a savegame from the secret episode, put it in my savedata files, and have run some tests.

Here are the results :
- Including the savegame unlocked everything just fine.
- The No Name and Vanitas Remnant's boss battles can be accessed and completed.
- The secret episode can be accessed from the downloaded savegame, but there's a bug in the boss battle, that prevents you from finishing it.
- When you load this savegame and save once more, and then load the new savegame, the savegame you obtain won't let you access the Secret Episode, it gives an IllegalArgumentException, with the same log as usual.
- The theater has all the cutscenes unlocked & will play every cutscene just fine, except the "Where the Heart Goes" and "Blank Points" (sigh) cutscenes. They crash, like it's always been crashing (IllegalArgumentException). Now we know which cutscenes exactly can't be played, I hope it'll help us fix this.

It's depressing --"

Edit: Btw, serio, I find it more convenient to play this on PC! My game runs as smooth as a PSP would run it, and except for these two cutscenes preventing us from getting further, I haven't had any major glitch.
[Image: 190940tumblrlwils7EO2h1qcsioio1r1500.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix-JP-ULJM05775[Encrypted] - by hyperblast - 05-20-2012, 04:41 PM