This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - ULJM05775
In the final episode, you beat only one boss, two times, and after that, there's a lot of cutscenes. The only 2 playable cutscenes are the one following the defeat of the boss, and the one when

SPOILER

Aqua's falling into the Dark Realm. Then, there's a scene with Sora & Riku. This one won't play.

END OF SPOILER

And then, I think there's a few scenes left, with ventus and/or terra before you can save for the secret episode. Watever, now you know which cutscene this is. Whatever revision I use, you can't go further, either with 32bits nor 64 bits. I've tried all the settings, experience a wide variety of "no you can't" jpscp's messages, and well... Now we wait, I guess.
[Image: 190940tumblrlwils7EO2h1qcsioio1r1500.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix-JP-ULJM05775[Encrypted] - by hyperblast - 05-09-2012, 01:09 AM