This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - ULJM05775
(05-02-2012, 05:38 PM)hyperblast Wrote: How did you manage to obtain a IllegalArgumentException with r2537?
This was in the log you posted... Wink
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
[/quote]
This was in the log you posted... Wink
[/quote]

It was with r2519, actually.

Btw, I tested with r2541 32 bits, and well... big crash. Out of memory error, as you could expect from a 32bits version, and here is the log. I couldn't get to the 2nd fight...

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 7.57 KB / Downloads: 71)
[Image: 190940tumblrlwils7EO2h1qcsioio1r1500.gif]
(05-02-2012, 08:26 PM)hyperblast Wrote: Btw, I tested with r2541 32 bits, and well... big crash. Out of memory error, as you could expect from a 32bits version, and here is the log. I couldn't get to the 2nd fight...
Could you add this line into your LogSettings.xml
Code:
<logger name='hle.IoFileMgrForUser'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
run again the same test and post the log?

Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
So, changed the line in LogSettings.xml, from
Quote:<param name="ConversionPattern" value="%d{HH:mmConfuseds} %5p %8c - %t - %m%n" />
</layout>
</appender>

<logger name='cpu' />
<logger name='hle' />
<logger name='memory' />
<logger name='ge' />
<logger name='emu' />
<logger name='compiler' />
<logger name='runtime' />
<logger name='loader' />
<logger name='stdout' />
<logger name='stderr' />

to :

Quote:<param name="ConversionPattern" value="%d{HH:mmConfuseds} %5p %8c - %t - %m%n" />
</layout>
</appender>

<logger name='hle.IoFileMgrForUser'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='cpu' />
<logger name='hle' />
<logger name='memory' />
<logger name='ge' />
<logger name='emu' />
<logger name='compiler' />
<logger name='runtime' />
<logger name='loader' />
<logger name='stdout' />
<logger name='stderr' />

in the r2541, 32 bits. Couldn't get past the cinematic before the first battle, with out of memory error, plus the intro video couldn't play, and I had a few text bugs absent from earlier tests. Hope it helps anyway.

Tested r2542, I could finish both fights, and got to 2nd cutscene, but it crashed during the last playable cutscene, so no log...

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 21.56 KB / Downloads: 67)
I've tried to improve the memory management in r2544. Could check if the OutOfMemory exception still happen?

Thanks!
Tested 2544 32 bits : crashed (so... no log) with out of memory error at the 2nd cutscene, like in r2542...
2544 64bits : crash during the first cutscene after both fights, no log neither...

Btw, thank you for your work, I guess you don't have so much time, and it's very cool of you to try to solve this =)
For Now, everything is running fine with me in the r2546 (Dind't get the outofmemory error yet, so i think the problem's solved)

But the second cutscene (with "someone" saying "this world is too small") runs with no audio, and same happens with Terra's ending - at first I thought this was normal due to final mixes new cutscenes being without english audio, but seeing terra's ending running in the same way made me realize it - and This happens in all the reviews I tried -
"I got my values, so you can keep yours, all right?"
[Image: 1cd9dfdb38e13692f38115d96a7ae37f-d2xml5h.png]
Well, i'm not good with this stuff, and don't know how to properly post the log here :/
but if it's going to help you developer guys, i should do it

outofmemory exception again ¬¬
This time it took a little more time to happen
first, after a whole hour playing, more or less:
[Image: print1b.png]
And after buying something in the moogle shop, and going to save:
[Image: print2o.png][/URL]

OBS: I'm using both the [ignore invalid memory access] and [ignore ummapped imports], I dunno if this could change the result.
"I got my values, so you can keep yours, all right?"
[Image: 1cd9dfdb38e13692f38115d96a7ae37f-d2xml5h.png]
try to up the MaxPermSize value in the bat file
Okay, tested r2546 32bits, out of memory BIG crash during last boss fight (no log, then). Haven't tested with 64bits yet, maybe I will, but I don't think there'll be any difference. And haven't tested 2547 yet either, but since these crashs aren't related with the module corrected in this one, I don't see any reason it'd be different.