This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - ULJM05775
(05-01-2012, 10:37 AM)hyperblast Wrote: Yeah, I know, but... how is it related with this bug/crash of JPCSP ?

Oh,it's not.I'm just making sure that you don't make the same mistake that I did:I played the entire game in begginer modeand I saw I couldn't get the secret episode.Then after searching I found the reason XD.Can you change the compiler size in jpcsp 2540?Try 50 or 100
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Oh, okay xD. Yeah, I'll try both, but in a few hours, let's say 5hours : I'm in the middle of my exams revision, I must not let myself be so easily disturbed. *_*
[Image: 190940tumblrlwils7EO2h1qcsioio1r1500.gif]
Okay, so, with 100 for the compiler, I couldn't get to 2nd fight. With 50, I completed the two fights, but only one of the two previously playable cutscenes played. I did not see any effect on gameplay...

Did you expect something in particular?
(05-01-2012, 04:31 PM)hyperblast Wrote: Okay, so, with 100 for the compiler, I couldn't get to 2nd fight. With 50, I completed the two fights, but only one of the two previously playable cutscenes played. I did not see any effect on gameplay...

Did you expect something in particular?

Well I expected to get pass the cutscenes but it seems it doesn't work.Maybe it is related to the new xuggle.Try the rev 2537,I hope it works.
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
So...
What is this "compiler max method size" function?
The only difference I noticed when I changed it was that I get the "out of memory error" sooner with lower values than with the 3000 value
"I got my values, so you can keep yours, all right?"
[Image: 1cd9dfdb38e13692f38115d96a7ae37f-d2xml5h.png]
I had already tested with 2537 => gives a NullPointerException. Not even sure if it's worse or better than IllegalArgumentException -_-'. Btw, it couldn't be with the new xuggle, since I played from the beginning to this bug's happening with 2519, and if I recall correctly, xuggle 5.4 hadn't been incorporated yet.
(05-01-2012, 09:06 PM)hyperblast Wrote: I had already tested with 2537 => gives a NullPointerException. Not even sure if it's worse or better than IllegalArgumentException -_-'. Btw, it couldn't be with the new xuggle, since I played from the beginning to this bug's happening with 2519, and if I recall correctly, xuggle 5.4 hadn't been incorporated yet.
Where can I find the log files for both NullPointerException and IllegalArgumentException ?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
IllegalArgumentException log is page 1, 8th post. I haven't created a log for NullPointerException, but if it matters, then... I'll attach it with this post in 1/2 an hour =)

Edit:
Here it is

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 8.06 KB / Downloads: 76)
(05-02-2012, 12:58 PM)hyperblast Wrote: IllegalArgumentException log is page 1, 8th post. I haven't created a log for NullPointerException, but if it matters, then... I'll attach it with this post in 1/2 an hour =)

Edit:
Here it is
This was a log from r2537 with an IllegalArgumentException:
Code:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
     at java.nio.Buffer.limit(Unknown Source)
     at jpcsp.memory.FastMemory.getBuffer(FastMemory.java:259)
     at jpcsp.memory.FastMemory.getBuffer(FastMemory.java:28)
     at jpcsp.util.FIFOByteBuffer.write(FIFOByteBuffer.java:106)
     at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceMpeg.analyseMpeg(sceMpeg.java:342)
     at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceMpeg.sceMpegQueryStreamOffset(sceMpeg.java:462)
This should be fixed in r2541. Could you try again with this version?
Use the 32bit version, Xuggle 5.4 seems to be more stable in 32bit version.

Thanks
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
How did you manage to obtain a IllegalArgumentException with r2537?

Anyway, I'll try r2541 32bits, again, but in a few hours, I've got a lot of work... Let's say in 3 hours!