This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - ULJM05775
With the speed this emulator is growing, I guess in less than a year it will be running very well most of the games (*_*)
Past year I couldn't even pass the tutorial and the translated version didn't work. Now the entire game can be played, I guess.

a new question: Does the ad-hoc function work already? (When I entered the mirage arena online, a message screen appeared on window, asking permission to let java access the internet.)
"I got my values, so you can keep yours, all right?"
[Image: 1cd9dfdb38e13692f38115d96a7ae37f-d2xml5h.png]
(04-28-2012, 12:44 AM)casanovajoao Wrote: With the speed this emulator is growing, I guess in less than a year it will be running very well most of the games (*_*)
Past year I couldn't even pass the tutorial and the translated version didn't work. Now the entire game can be played, I guess.

a new question: Does the ad-hoc function work already? (When I entered the mirage arena online, a message screen appeared on window, asking permission to let java access the internet.)

It's not fully developed so you'll have to wait.You can try with 2 jpcsps on the same pc
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
you can use two different pc's as long as they are on the same network and udp broadcast is working and no firewall is blocking ports, though like virgil94 said it still is under development, if you do test and run into problems dont forget to post a log.
casanovajoa : It's true you can play almost the entire game, but what's the point in not finishing it? I play Final Mix mainly to have the Secret Episode. Now, I'm kinda stucked with this JPCSP crash...

hyakki : Btw, I'm looking forward to testing your new JPCSP launcher =)
[Image: 190940tumblrlwils7EO2h1qcsioio1r1500.gif]
Regarding being able to do 2 JPCSPs on the same network using the Ad Hoc feature, could a person use JPCSP, and another use a PSP on the same network?
Don't know if you tried r2541, virgil94, but it crashes even before the cutscenes, when you defeat the last boss. It doesn't even play the two cutscenes the r2519 played. And it's a crash, not a jpcsp error, so there's no log, as the logger crashed with jpcsp. Disappointing... when I saw the description of this build -they were talking about sceMpeg, I thought it could resolve it, but it's even worse!
(04-30-2012, 08:19 PM)hyperblast Wrote: Don't know if you tried r2541, virgil94, but it crashes even before the cutscenes, when you defeat the last boss. It doesn't even play the two cutscenes the r2519 played. And it's a crash, not a jpcsp error, so there's no log, as the logger crashed with jpcsp. Disappointing... when I saw the description of this build -they were talking about sceMpeg, I thought it could resolve it, but it's even worse!

I'm gonna try it right now,yeah it happens sometimes.In some games the changes are good and in others are bad.I'll be back in like 30 minutes.

Edit:Ok,jpcsp froze several times so i couldn't even get to the first fight.Also,hyperblast what difficulty is your savegame?
It's proud mode. Normal was way too easier, compared to KH1 normal mode, but I didn't feel like critical mode would be possible with JPCSP : sometimes, 1/4 of my attacks don't land...

Is the difficulty important you think?
(04-30-2012, 10:16 PM)hyperblast Wrote: It's proud mode. Normal was way too easier, compared to KH1 normal mode, but I didn't feel like critical mode would be possible with JPCSP : sometimes, 1/4 of my attacks don't land...

Is the difficulty important you think?

Yes because the harder it is the easy is to unlock the secret episode.In normal is very hard to unlock it but in critical mode you only have to have all the stickers and defeat the boss in the final episode.
Yeah, I know, but... how is it related with this bug/crash of JPCSP ?