This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - ULJM05775
I'm using the 2540 rev. (64bit) and an English Patched Version

in the video tab I'm using:
[vertex cache]
[sharders]
[enable saving GE screen to textures]
[Dynamic sharder generation]
[Disable Vertex Info]

and I'm having some issues with the (dynamic?) shadows: sometimes, the shadow of other objects is loaded under the character, instead of their proper shadow
and, with the configuration specified above, all the shadows mix up in the screen (or at least is what it seems), this in most of times appears on the cutscenes, interfering in the quality.

I could uncheck the [Disable Vertex info] to make the shadows totally disappear, but, sometimes the "triangle holes" caused by vertex cache get kinda gliched (I can post a screen later)

I guess there's no way to solve this, so for now i'm waiting for new reviews to see the changes

(sorry for the english, I'm brazillian)

some screens:
[Image: print2q.png]
[Image: print1po.png]
[Image: print5qn.png]
[Image: print4s.png]
[Image: print3i.png]
"I got my values, so you can keep yours, all right?"
[Image: 1cd9dfdb38e13692f38115d96a7ae37f-d2xml5h.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix-JP-ULJM05775[Encrypted] - by casanovajoao - 04-27-2012, 01:20 AM