This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - ULJM05775
(04-26-2012, 04:57 PM)hyperblast Wrote: Just so everyone knows,

This game was fully playable, with no major problem until the final episode. You can beat the last boss, but the game will crash before credits, preventing you from trying to beat MF & Vanitas' Remnant. The Mirage Arena bosses are still beatable, though.

/!\ It's the same with the english patched version /!\

/!\ SPOILER /!\

The cutscene which is blocking further progression is the one following the moment when Aqua's falling in the darkness, after beating TerraNort.

/!\ END OF SPOILER /!\

The last cutscene gives a IllegalArgumentException (rev2519) or a NullPointerException (rev2537-2540) error. I attached the logs with this thread, in case anyone could solve it. I've been to this point in the game using the rev2519 64bits, but it works perfectly with the 32bits version too. I used JPCSP Launcher v6 with 2250Mb (-Xmx size). The pad was a PS2 Dualshock, and the config of JPCSP as stated below : (all unquoted settings are default settings)

Region:
Language : English/Japanese
Press "X" to enter

Video :
Only GE graphics
Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering
Enable saving GE screens to Textures instead of Memory

Memory:
Ignore invalid memory access

Media:
Use Media Engine
Extract media files to tmp folder
Decode audio files with Sonicstage
Use debug font

Crypto :
Extract decrypted EBOOT.BIN to the TMP folder
Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode

Again, the game is fully playable with very few bugs. Till the cutscene I stated above.

If everyone has been further, please, tell me how. If I ever find a rev allowing you to go further, would it be with the english patched or the clean version, I'll edit this thread, so that everyone who's interested in playing this game on jpcsp, with english translation or not, knows.

Finally, if anyone knows how to solve this problem, I beg (yes, litterally) him/her to tell me so I can finally have this Secret Episode completed.

Thank your for your time.

Does it helps if you skip the cutscene?

Edit:No it doesn't help even if you skip it.It took me 30 minutes to beat the final boss(because of my pc).In the psp I can beat him in less than 4 minutes(both of them).
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix-JP-ULJM05775[Encrypted] - by Zekro - 04-26-2012, 05:09 PM