This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - ULJM05775
This game was tested with JPCSP v0.7 r3405 and PPSSPP v0.9.1-1875-g0624f50. The problems that I have listed in my last post still exist on this revision. There are some cutscenes where the game slows down and there is an odd inlet when a user pauses at a cutscene or views parts of the Journal (AMD/ATI Graphics Card Users). JPCSP appears to generate SAVEDATA (using Crypto) correctly, but when loaded on a real PSP, it shows up as Corrupted Data. Despite using the option "Disable optimized VertexInfo reading (may improve compatibility)" graphical garbage can still appear during battle. I have also posted images of shadows for this game between JPCSP and PPSSPP (2nd Picture - JPCSP, 3rd Picture - PPSSPP).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r3405(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 294.83 KB / Downloads: 94)
.7z   ULJM05775 (JPCSP).7z (Size: 255.2 KB / Downloads: 71)
.7z   ULJM05775 (PSP).7z (Size: 254.11 KB / Downloads: 77)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - JP - ULJM05775 - by DragonNeos - 10-15-2013, 05:33 AM