This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - ULJM05775
Hello,

I've been trying to get this game to run on both jpcsp rev 2957 x86 and x64 but to no avail. I am using the English patched ISO. The game won't even start up. I'm using the settings from the first/second post and here are my computer specs.

Windows 7 64 bit
Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9000
4GB RAM
nVidia GeForce GTX 260M

I don't think my specs are the problem here.

The command prompt window gets an error whenever I try to run the game. Attached are the errors I receive when trying to run it on the x86 and x64 versions.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files
.txt   logx86.txt (Size: 2.85 KB / Downloads: 66)
.txt   logx64.txt (Size: 5.57 KB / Downloads: 65)
Hi, I'm using latest build of JPCSP with english patched game, and I have this little problem; when I want to meld commands, jpcsp pauses, then if i hit "run" the ms-dos like window goes nuts and says that there is a problem with the allegrex compiler (something like that).

Anyone can help?
You see after playing KH BBS succesfully, i noticed im running on low fps like 19 or lower? its kinda dissapointing to play this game on low fps, any ideas how to increase the fps?

Specs:
Windows 7 64 bit
NVIDIA geforce 610m 2 gb
8 gb RAM
JPCSP r 3100 64 bit
settings:
Video :
Only GE graphics
Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering
Enable saving GE screens to Textures instead of Memory

Memory:
Ignore invalid memory access

Media:
Use Media Engine
Extract media files to tmp folder
Decode audio files with Sonicstage
Use debug font

Crypto :
Extract decrypted EBOOT.BIN to the TMP folder
Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode
HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME IN PC !!!!
Again,just don't use capslock all the way.So is there a problem?
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Hmm, all my data corrupted. Wonder if it was an issue with the jpcsp or the game.
AMD Phenom™ II X4 840 Processor 3.20 GHz
8.00 GB RAM, 64 Bit System
AMD Radeon HD 6850
BIOSTAR A770E3 Motherboard
This game was tested with r3375. While the game is playable for the most part, there are still some graphical and minor issues.

1) There is a vertical line that appears when the developers and publishers are being shown (1st Picture, AMD/ATI Graphics Card Users)
2) During cutscenes, the image quality is not clear and blurry at times (2nd Picture)
3) The shadow of characters are inconsistent and incorrect in all cases (3rd - 6th Picture)
4) The option "Disable optimized VertexInfo reading (may improve compatibility)" does not work correctly with this game. At times during cutscenes and in battle, graphical garbage appears in the background without this option. Enabling this option would envelop the character in a dark aura or extraneous shadow in all cases such as cutscenes, walking around, in battle, etc. (7th Picture - Disabled Option, 8th Picture - Enabled Option)
5) The "D" key on a keyboard can not be designated as Circle for this game when attempting to use a Shotlock Command (Uses L (Default Key "Q") + R (Default Key "E") + Circle (Any Key but "D") Button)
6) A character can not connect consecutive attacks on an enemy using melee
7) When a user is about to create new SAVEDATA, the image that appears is incorrect (9th Picture - JPCSP, 10th Picture - PPSSPP)
8) When a user is loading SAVEDATA, the image that appears is incorrect (11th Picture - JPCSP, 12th Picture - PPSSPP)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r3375(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 303.99 KB / Downloads: 102)
This game was tested with JPCSP v0.7 r3405 and PPSSPP v0.9.1-1875-g0624f50. The problems that I have listed in my last post still exist on this revision. There are some cutscenes where the game slows down and there is an odd inlet when a user pauses at a cutscene or views parts of the Journal (AMD/ATI Graphics Card Users). JPCSP appears to generate SAVEDATA (using Crypto) correctly, but when loaded on a real PSP, it shows up as Corrupted Data. Despite using the option "Disable optimized VertexInfo reading (may improve compatibility)" graphical garbage can still appear during battle. I have also posted images of shadows for this game between JPCSP and PPSSPP (2nd Picture - JPCSP, 3rd Picture - PPSSPP).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r3405(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 294.83 KB / Downloads: 92)
.7z   ULJM05775 (JPCSP).7z (Size: 255.2 KB / Downloads: 70)
.7z   ULJM05775 (PSP).7z (Size: 254.11 KB / Downloads: 76)
Well for now the only way to load a savedata from this game to psp you'll need to use magicsave and activate in jpcsp the "Handle savedata in crypto mode" option.There is a thread about using magicsave(made by me,many games don't work)
I can't link you the thrad right now as I'm on the mobile but search it in my profile
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
I am aware of the program MagicSave. However, we as users should not need to use external programs in order to load a SAVEDATA on a real PSP. There is some support from PPSSPP that allows seamless transfer of SAVEDATA from the emulator to a real PSP. Some exceptions for SAVEDATA that do not work from PPSSPP to a real PSP include Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (can see the save, but can not load the save).