This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - ULJM05775
Did you wait to decrypt it?
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(12-16-2012, 04:46 PM)virgil94 Wrote: Did you wait to decrypt it?

Huh?

I just load the game and press run and I waited for a minute and nothing screen is just black.
Well it's just like the regular BBS,first go to the temp folder and see if there is a ULJM(number) and delete it,Then load the game,press run and wait some minutes
(12-16-2012, 05:26 PM)virgil94 Wrote: Well it's just like the regular BBS,first go to the temp folder and see if there is a ULJM(number) and delete it,Then load the game,press run and wait some minutes

Didn't work =/

Is there any difference like cutscene wise for final mix and the regular version?
hmmmmm.well you have the *spoiler alert* when aqua arrives at the realm of darkness and fights.....secret
also at the mirage arena are 2 new bosses and you get to fight monstruo,the giant whale from KH I
(12-17-2012, 02:43 PM)virgil94 Wrote: hmmmmm.well you have the *spoiler alert* when aqua arrives at the realm of darkness and fights.....secret
also at the mirage arena are 2 new bosses and you get to fight monstruo,the giant whale from KH I

Ooh alright.

Ahh well....I can't play it so. Going to show footage of the regular game in a few.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BR7cb_-g...e=youtu.be

Cutscenes
i have a question: whenever i start playing kh bbs through jpsp (rev 2927) the movies inside the game won't play the audio. I have installed SonicStage (have also checked the sonicstage option on jpcsp) and this problem still occurs.when the game starts, the music won't play but the characters still have sound on them. Here's my spec: dual core E5700 3 Ghz (OC'd to 4Ghz), video card: Ati Radeon HD 5570 . Does having ati radeon as my video card affects the problem above?:/ graphics are fine but the fps will drop to around 15 fps on gameplay, and i've seen a person play it smoothly on a lower spec CPU....

I have considered buying a new i5 CPU months ago, do you think it's enough for this game to play at 30+ fps?
Final Bosses (Gameplay Test)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdj5u1WvI...e=youtu.be
hey im having problems with aqua's story

im using r2956 x86 on
windows 7 x64
i7 2600
ram 4gb
gts 450

i already finished terra's story without any problem
but for aqua i started having "hangs" at Deep space.
during cut scenes they just stop

didnt have this problem on terra's though

please help thnx
(dont know if it matters played proud mode on terra, now playing critical mode on aqua).