This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calibrating foot pedals
Sweet, cheers. I really can't figure out why it's being used as up and down, but at least it shows that it's being recognised?

Every emulator I've got seems to work differently and call the pedals different things and it's all trial and error to get the buggers working. Officially they are RZ (Gas) and Y (Brake).

Y'know and with some emulators I've got (MAME, Model 2, Supermodel3)(maybe PC games as well thought I don't play much), the input needs to be inverted to work properly, otherwise it'll always be on. Might be a common thing with pedals?

Could you check r2611? I've tried to use the values I found in your log file to find out what is pressed or released for the mapped PSP button.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
What a genius you are. It's worked first time on r2611 (after setting up the controls, of course).

Interestingly, this is what it looks like in the settings;

controller.select=8
controller.square=y

Notice the button is called 8, even though there already is an 8 on the device and even though the menu picked it up as Axis 1 and Axis 2.

Thanks a lot gid15 + whoever else makes this thing.

If only I could play the game at a better speed now Smile That's my fault, though, kinda low-spec setup. Really surprised the emulator plays at all.
(07-12-2012, 11:01 PM)Rave_Racer Wrote: Interestingly, this is what it looks like in the settings;

controller.select=8
controller.square=y

Notice the button is called 8, even though there already is an 8 on the device and even though the menu picked it up as Axis 1 and Axis 2.
The 2 Axis controls are for cross and square:
controller.cross=rz
controller.square=y
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Ah, yeah Smile I'm silly.