This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ps3 controller / motioninjoy gamepad help
i can not get jpcsp to recognize my ps3 controller, i am using MotioninJoy gamepad.
I don't think it is supported , use xbox 360 controller instead

It's supported but you need change in the tool to ps2 mode .
[Image: 1388267.png]
i have tried both xbox and ps2 modes in motioninjoy and when i go into controls settings it still wont recognize.

thank you got the replys Big Grin
Jpcsp GUI -> Options -> select controls -> in the controller select motioninjoy controller -> you now map buttons .

[Image: 2cy1cic.jpg]

And configuration DS3 tool

[Image: 20f46k7.png]
[Image: 1388267.png]
i downloaded the jpcsp v0.6 from the main site and i don't see the option to select motioninjoy virtual ds3 under controls, what am i doing wrong. i should be running the start-windows-x86, yes?
[Image: S218G.png]
That's a pretty old and obsolete version, you can upgrade Jpcsp to the latest svn build here
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
(07-08-2012, 10:47 PM)hyakki Wrote: That's a pretty old version, you can upgrade Jpcsp to the latest svn here
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

thank you MaXiMu and hyakki so muich, i would of never figured this out with out you two.

1 more question though. one of the games i am trying to play flow and i am getting this, is this because it is encrypted?
[Image: J83yL.png]
I doubt it has anything to do with encryption have you tried to toggle the Only GE Graphics option under the jpcsp options, Also Enable Saving GE screen to Textures instead of memory option might help.

I don't have that game so I can't be 100% certain Smile