This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nvidia 304.79 Beta broken shaders w/Jpcsp
I have install those latest beta drivers and in r2601 i have broken shaders. Is it possible to fix that problem or should i use 304.48 beta drivers?
EDIT: fixed with enabling dynamic shader generation
P.S. One more thing, is dynamic shader generation supposed to make jpcsp faster or slower? Cuz i think jpcsp work slower with enabled dynamic shader generation.
Depends on the game and video card, on the 3rd birthday it gives a speed up last time I checked, since it dynamically builds shaders it could overload the video card driver so unless you have a really good video card that can handle lots of shaders it will probably be worse performance, and possibly some graphical glitches.

304.48 is virtually the same driver but with working shaders, it's up to you if you want to downgrade Smile

On my AMD card, enabling it is a must to get playable speed.
(07-08-2012, 08:59 PM)bugmenot Wrote: On my AMD card, enabling it is a must to get playable speed.

Offcourse, cuz that option is for ATI/AMD cards Smile
Hey guys! I see 306.02 beta are on... has anyone experienced the same issues? I read they are the best latest version of drivers for nvidia... do you suggest me installing those? Thanks!
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium x64-based PC
Intel® Core™ i5-2310 CPU @ 2.90GHz, 3101 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8,00 GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti (306.23 win7 64bit drivers)
1.023,69 MB Adapter RAM
jpcsp-2574-windows-amd64
jdk-7 windows-x64-02_may_2012 Java
the 306.02 work fine for me (x64), but as with any beta software it could vary from user to user, so basically try at own risk, usually nvidia drivers are pretty safe though.
I tried them they work great with my modded gtaiv Wink
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium x64-based PC
Intel® Core™ i5-2310 CPU @ 2.90GHz, 3101 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8,00 GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti (306.23 win7 64bit drivers)
1.023,69 MB Adapter RAM
jpcsp-2574-windows-amd64
jdk-7 windows-x64-02_may_2012 Java