This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unchained Blades - NPUH10123
Fun RPG and works fine in JPCSP with some minor graphical and audio glitches but still very playable. Opening movie flickers after a few seconds, a few missing voices here and there, some minor rendering glitches during first person dungeon exploration (missing objects and see-through walls when moving), and sometimes the background music stops playing after a cutscene.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 17.47 KB / Downloads: 253)
what configurations do you use? it its very slow here
Didn't realize the game's out already.

@Karen, you can look at the complete setting on the log file.
I used those settings and the game is too slow to play Sad
yeah its very very slow like 5fps in the emulator, lets play it in our psps for now ^^...

i think its something related to the revision that this person is using or the graphic card he/she have Smile
What are you guys specs?
Windows 7
Intel Core i7 @ 2.00 ghz
8GB RAM
nvidia Geforece gtx 560m
That should be more than enough for this game. Check that your Notebook does not use low performance profile or not using the Geforce card.
are you using the latest revision?
yes I am.