This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peace Walker @ 30fps with jcpsp?
Of course the game is locked at 20fps on the psp, and it probably isn't fully playable on jcpsp yet but I'm wondering if something like this would be possible in the future (by emulating an oc'd psp), or would the game always be stuck at 20fps without modifying it?
Not sure but on my pc it runs at about 20fps more or less depending on the scene, so perhaps locked at that speed (or my pc just cant run it any faster). as far as I know it should be fully playable on jpcsp though, has a few bugs (like it keeps wanting to install data at start, though it doesn't really hurt anything :p)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh hi there, your name looks a little familiar Wink I'm impressed to see it's playable, too bad it's locked at 20fps though. Maybe they'll come through with a 60fps vita port
Most psp games run at 15 ~ 30 fps on the actual psp from what I've seen, a few might run at 60 fps.
When I get some free time I'll test peace walker again past the intro into a less heavy scene and see if the fps increase maybe it was just my pc :)

btw don't forget to use the latest build from the buildbot since it has a ton of updates since the official release :)
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/