This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what about a compatibility list
we need to make compatibility list i know that there is no many games that they are working but this step will make the project stronger and i will make a lot of people know about this one bye
the compatibility list would look like this right now:

games that work:
nothing.

games that don't boot:
everything else.

the faq says
Quote:RPCS3 cannot run commercial games yet because it's on an early stage of development. A lot of features required to run commercial games still have not been implemented. Commercial games will be supported when the hardware emulation is accurate enough to run them.
(06-27-2012, 04:30 AM)serio Wrote: the compatibility list would look like this right now:

games that work:
nothing.

games that don't boot:
everything else.

the faq says
Quote:RPCS3 cannot run commercial games yet because it's on an early stage of development. A lot of features required to run commercial games still have not been implemented. Commercial games will be supported when the hardware emulation is accurate enough to run them.

no i was talking about elf files
Okay:

games that work (as far as we know):
- Basic Triangle test
- tetris

games that don't boot:
- everything else.

Big Grin Sorry bud, it's just too early.
[Image: BowserCartSmallAni.gif]
My Rig:
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2 GHz Stock
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 1GB GDDR5
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-870A-USB3 AM3+ Revision
RAM: Geil 4GB Dual Channel @ 1600Mhz
I cant run tetris
This is my spec
win 7 32bit
ati mobility 5470 2gb
ram 4gb
sorry for bad english
What does "I cant run" mean? Any error messages? Are you sure you are using the latest version?
Also what's your CPU? You must give us info about your problem in order for us to help you.
My Rig:
(07-18-2012, 12:28 AM)Runo Wrote: What does "I cant run" mean? Any error messages? Are you sure you are using the latest version?
Also what's your CPU? You must give us info about your problem in order for us to help you.

I can't run tetris means that when i tried to boot tetris.elf the program hanged up but it worked know ( still don't know why it didn't work from the first time )
Also can you watch this video and till me if it is fake or not
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv7Lez--sJY
This is my spec
CPU : core i5 m450 2.4ghz
win 7 32bit
ati mobility 5470 2gb
ram 4gb
sorry for bad english

It's fake, read the FAQ ¬¬
My Rig:
(07-22-2012, 03:23 AM)Runo Wrote:

Thank you.
I hope that we have an emulator that can run ffxiii and metal gear 4 soon.
Still it is a great work i wish i could help.
(07-22-2012, 06:26 PM)Mansy3700 Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 03:23 AM)Runo Wrote:

Thank you.
I hope that we have an emulator that can run ffxiii and metal gear 4 soon.
Still it is a great work i wish i could help.

Sure, 10 years "soon".