This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God Of War Ghost Of Sparta No sound at FMV/Movie
I'm kind of curious why whit sonic stage and media engine on with x86 version with 32 bit java version(my system is windows 7 64 bit) i dont have sound in FMV/Movie .All other is good but in video there is no sound i try everything and with mono atrac codec again no sound any future support for that anyone test it ?
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1160
see Method B

First refer to the :: Method B :: step above to get Convertie working first since you will still need it to convert the video audio.
Step1 : Copy or extract movies files(pmf files) from your game .
Step2 : Put all the extracted PMF files & Renamer.exe into a single directory
Step3 : Run "Renamer" and you should get end up with a folder called multi-folders for video files MPEG-*
Step4 : Move the folder Mpeg-* folders to <jpcsp>\tmp\<GAMEID>\
then run convertie to convert the audio (if its convertible audio).
Thats all there is to it, now you can play the game with video audio .
i try all methoods but no sucess is there any other way ?? or i have to wait jpcsp team to make posible ?
i was wronge this method work now i have audio tnx mate Big Grin
Can you tell me how do you did exactly?
(12-07-2011, 05:28 AM)peperichiaceves@hotmail.com Wrote: Can you tell me how do you did exactly?

yeah, how can you did that?????????
I'm having the same problem, I installed SonicStage and xuggle, I have files and attractiveness mpeg decoding, no sound at all except in the cutscenes I've tried for an external video with sound by replacing the original UMDGen More screen not working is black ..
I use the JPCSP rev 2394, I've tried others but not solved.

Note: I am Brazilian and I speak a little English, so new to this forum I've read a lot more topics on forums here and in Brazil, and still have not found solution to my problem.
(08-03-2011, 12:28 AM)l2sp Wrote: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1160
see Method B

First refer to the :: Method B :: step above to get Convertie working first since you will still need it to convert the video audio.
Step1 : Copy or extract movies files(pmf files) from your game .
Step2 : Put all the extracted PMF files & Renamer.exe into a single directory
Step3 : Run "Renamer" and you should get end up with a folder called multi-folders for video files MPEG-*
Step4 : Move the folder Mpeg-* folders to <jpcsp>\tmp\<GAMEID>\
then run convertie to convert the audio (if its convertible audio).
Thats all there is to it, now you can play the game with video audio .

I did exactly as you said and its work with cutscene number 1 but number 2 still no soundSad
guys i have same audio problem(no audio in cutscenes how to solve it)