This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More full-screen filters?
Would it be possible to get some more fullscreen filters - 2xSai etc?

Would really help smooth out the 2D stuff when playing at 3x normal resolution, and the current anisotropic filter seems to always produce a tiling effect and other glitches.

I'm thinking of the existing SNES/Genesis emulators with their highly effective filter options here.
Would love this also.
you know
not many persons are working on jpcsp . you may wait till they do it! be patient
And yet the devs won't know if anyone want this feature if no one request it.
In fact I had plans for these kind of filters, but they're suspended due to the DLC and ATRAC3+ research.
I have some free time now, so I'll give it a try. Wink
Awesome! which filter will you implement? HQx seems to be a safe choice...
Also - scanlines! But can we have 25% or 50%.
cant wait to see jpcsp becomes perfect!
thanks to the developers ;-)
I was thiking about implementing all the algorithms described here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image_scaling
And distributed here: http://code.google.com/p/2dimagefilter

They've been used in several emulators to achieve very smooth improvements in 2D graphics. Also, a custom scanline/TV mode algorithm seems to be a nice addition too.
All of them? more awesomesauce! Big Grin