This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
programming
hi
i wonder who work on jpcsp for now
i didnt see hykem's builds from a long time
any way
i want to study a programming language what do you recommand?
btw i ve been asking how do the developpers develope the jpcsp
i know that google code and the compiling
but how do they fix bugs?
do they invent codes??or they try till they succeed ?
i want to participate in sm emu but at the time i finish studying they would fix
almost every thing .
well,jpcsp is coded in java so try that,right now gid is the one who works hard
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(06-22-2012, 11:48 AM)virgil94 Wrote: well,jpcsp is coded in java so try that,right now gid is the one who works hard

i meant what programming language has a better future
i guess just jpcsp is written in java
and you see . it is nt perfect yet
only two or one person is working on it
java vs c++
C++ is way better but java iseasier to compile

and also easier for cross platform stuff, since unlike the executables that are different on each system, java's identical.
And for sure, JPCSP is getting better from time to time, just you see later when it reached v1.0...Tongue
java ! here i come
but wait!!! how do i start ?? there is lot of books about java and many ways!?
I wonder how did gid15 and hykem and shadow start programming
i wish they tell me
youll say pv them but i know they are so busy to answer
any suggestions ??
You'll have to do it from the beggining,I don't really know but you have to read all the books and manuals
I guess they start like everyone does with "hello world", then from there lots of reading, expensive programs, maybe a collage class or two, years and years of work.
(06-23-2012, 09:11 AM)hyakki Wrote: I guess they start like everyone does with "hello world", then from there lots of reading, expensive programs, maybe a collage class or two, years and years of work.

Yup, you also need to be interested in programming too or nothing will come into fruition when you force yourself to do it...